Role call for ppl doing slow tapers who are still severely symptomatic

[ne...]

My nervous system hates me. Anyone else? I am doing the best I can to function, but I am pretty far from anything I would have called functional in a former life. Wondering who else is having this issue despite going slow?

Me..sleep is impossible and when I do, I feel sick

I can barely walk tonight. Balance is all out of whack

Blurry vision is so bad my eyes won't focus

Head pressure

Nerve pain

I'm about to jump Monday so that's probably why. I was going to do it this weekend but wanted to go as low as I could. I'm down to .025 K.

Congrats on being close to the end!

Thanks!! I'm a little scared but I have to do it. If I hold on the taper, that seems to be the only thing that puts me to sleep, so I don't know what will happen when I'm off of it. I hope I don't stay up for days.

Hi StaceyY :smitten:

It will be fine and you will recover your sleep. For what I have read from several buddies, people will find again what they thought is lost. As the elimination half-life of Clonazepam is long the withdrawal effects, if any, may kick in 4 and 5 days after the last dose. Then slowly slowly as the body enjoys the conditions of zero-benzo, your system starts to heal. Don't expect spectacular improvements. Perhaps symptoms will linger more time than you expected but they will definitely slow down and you will find first windows, parent of a long dynasty of other windows.

All the best StaceyY

I was doing well in my taper and I crashed at .03 after a bunch of stress and overdoing it. I have been tapering for about 2 years slowly. Right now I am pretty much housebound with chronic fatigue. Its very frustrating. I just want my life back.

I'm like sort of functional, in the way I can take care of myself and do the minimum a housewife is expected to do, but DAMN, I cannot work or remember anything in my head.  It drives me nuts.  I often think about different jobs I would like to do, or even just fun things or hobbies or volunteering but benzo withdrawal is holding me back with these unpredictable debilitating symptoms.