Dental Problems??

[Ba...]

Hi.  Wondering if anyone has had problems from new dental work?  Wondering if I am sensitized because of CNS vs. the quality of the work...?

I had a bit of a tooth break off, and dentist molded on the corner until he could fit me in for a crown (it was a big amalgam filling, ancient, in a molar that went).  That repair was fine.  So he prepared my tooth for the crown, and put temp filling on.  That was fine, too.

Then put on permanent crown and wow... awful from the get go.  It is possible I was allergic to the cement, or to the material (zirconia instead of gold/porcelain which was my usual), I am thinking.  Anyhow, he had to grind that down and put a temp on, again.  That was over 2 weeks ago.

Felt good getting that out of my head as it was throbbing...  but now, again, it is starting to hurt... or not feel right. 

Maybe has nothing to do with benzos but thought I would ask.

I have been feeling crappy lately and sensitive to sound, the no sleeping, vibratey, etc.  Wondering what you guys think.

Gad I hope it settles down.  As I said, first felt better and there were days did not think about it.  Now just feeling not right and somewhat sore.

• 3 weeks later...