2 years today

[la...]

Today marks 2 years since my jump. That in itself is cause for celebration.

My gift from the benzo god (or rather demon) is that I slept last night and woke up feeling ok.

Will it last? Is it over? Who knows.

A big congratulations to you Ladybug! Mornings are also hard for me since my withdrawal process began. Very happy to know that you felt okay this morning when you woke up. Hoping and praying for you to have more of these mornings.

Sending you lots of hugs and love!

Pi

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately I'm in either a massive setback or its something else. I haven't slept in over 3 weeks with the exception of last saturday night. My heart is playing up again massive! I'm so crushed. It's been 2 years and I've improved so little if any and this setback is back to acute. There has been some stress lately so maybe benzo. Or not. Maybe that is what I have to live with now. Aside from the heart trouble it's been bearable and then 3 weeks ago literally over night I'm back in hell. I'm loosing hope....

I'm so sorry ladybug, this so unfair.  Don't give up hope, complete healing may be just upon the horizon.  ☀️

Dee

Don't lose hope, Ladybug.  There's anecdotal evidence that we can go through a bad wave at 24 months.  You'll likely come out of it feeling improved.  Many people also see significant healing between months 24 - 36.  I know it's disheartening, but you hang on and you'll come out the other side.  You're almost there. 

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately I'm in either a massive setback or its something else. I haven't slept in over 3 weeks with the exception of last saturday night. My heart is playing up again massive! I'm so crushed. It's been 2 years and I've improved so little if any and this setback is back to acute. There has been some stress lately so maybe benzo. Or not. Maybe that is what I have to live with now. Aside from the heart trouble it's been bearable and then 3 weeks ago literally over night I'm back in hell. I'm loosing hope....

I am so sorry for this delayed wave you are floating over. Please do not lose hope. Our bodies are amazing machines and everything will regenerate. I can totally relate to heart fears. I get premature atrial beats for hours sometimes. And episodes of tachycardia for 10 to 20 minutes per episode. Getting a three day Holter next week just for my sanity.  What flip flops does your heart do?  Do you think anxiety is fueling the ectopics?

Lady: I'm so sad, you got bad again. I wrote a positive post, when I felt better. But now, I'm sitting on the sofa, and can hardly touch me. The day, always begins with "another day in hell." And it seems to continue. So, I understand your disappointment, that's tough.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Lady Bug!. I just made 2 years off today and was looking for someone else. I'm feeling kind of like you did, I'm right behind you!

Hey ladybug,

I feel your frustration.  Just got out of a 14 day INTENSE acute wave, right after having a (small ) chunk of time where I thought I made to the other side,  feeling great.  Incredibly frustrating, worrisome.  I think for some of us, it's just wavy to the end.  I'm hoping that was my last brutal one, but who knows.

Hang in there.  Rooting for you.

WR

• 6 months later...