It shouldn't hurt to keep same percentage rate as current cut/hold, should it?

[no...]

So my last 4 cut and holds were 7.43% 7.41% 8.67% 8.76% /two weeks.

I was going to use 7%/two weeks starting my liquid micro taper. Do folk usually keep about the same percentage that they've been cutting/holding?

This would be about .003mg/day. Klonopin.

I assume if folk have been having trouble with cut/hold they may decrease the taper rate. Was really curious about what you did, Builder.

1)  If you maintain the same percentage rate, then your actual cut in milligrams will continuously get smaller.

2)  Most folks do just fine doing a regular daily reduction in constant milligrams... for example, .003mg/day.  A daily microtaper is a very gradual dose reduction, so sxs, if any will emerge gradually.  If you reach a point where you need to change your cut rate, your body will give you advance warning.

3)  That's what I did.  I did a daily cut in constant milligrams, then made periodic adjustment in response to body feedback.

I know the number will drop if I use percentage... I meant it starts out at about .003 mg... You mentioned that you had a hard time with cut and hold which is why you switched to liquid micro taper... just wondering if your original start rate for liquid was a lot lower percentage drop say over two weeks than it had been when you were doing cut and hold?

I know the number will drop if I use percentage... I meant it starts out at about .003 mg... You mentioned that you had a hard time with cut and hold which is why you switched to liquid micro taper... just wondering if your original start rate for liquid was a lot lower percentage drop say over two weeks than it had been when you were doing cut and hold?

Its actually pretty obvious from my history, both with C&H and DLMT, that a 5-6% per 2 weeks cut rate was the max I could tolerate.

sorry... I only see your history at 9mg down when you already were using liquid.

Well, the reference to "...my history..." above really didn't mean as reported in my siggy.

But my  personal experience over the whole course of my reduction from 15mg down to zero demonstrated that 5-6% every 2 weeks was about the max rate I could tolerate.