the adrenergic symptoms of fight or flight

[Ze...]

I was recently looking around the net  for some new ideas to control the, fight of flight mechanism,that for me seems to be stuck in perpetual freeze ,

for me i think it was always some sort of electrical misfire,the fear of fear did no begin for me until this happen repeatedly,until i was full of anxiety to the point i need a benzodiazepine do anything,  but they got me through most of it.they seem to lower the over active brain ,resulting in calm.for me this calm was only that i felt i was capable of handling a attack if it happened,the cozepam was the most helpful for it ,i think because it still took a lot of work

rebuilding my confidence,never really thinking the benzo was doing the work,i don't think it did,my anxiety was not gone,i had bad days but ,"panic attacks"

no longer held me down by the neck,i didn't fear it any more because i had been doing the thing that i could not before,because the fear of disablateing anxiety was making my thinking erratic. i started to think about it again when i came across a med for heart conditions " beta blockers "that some have found very helpful for the physical 'panic attack'part no pounding heart ,no sweating,shaking all the fight or flight symptoms that happen to me siting at a red light .will kick in like my life's in danger,but there's nothing to fight ,nothing to run from,but to intense i freeze in instead  this made me wonder if i was able to control the panic attacks by  lessing the fight of flight response would i be at the point a am at ,agoraphobic ? may answer to my self is no .has anyone ever been put on a beta blocker,did it have any effects on the panic attack part of  anxiety.for me i don't think my anxiety was abnormal until panic attack after panic attack,became my anxiety the"what if"  after some time became when,at that point i go out pre loading it,no wonder its all ways there.                           

I think propranolol might be appropriate. I read a study that it was good for calming the catecholamines, which tend to run amok in benzo withdrawal. Some beta blockers are not well suited for that, which I know about because I have been on some and have still experienced terrible adrenaline issues.

Of course, propranolol has to be tapered just like any other pharma pill. Maybe do a search and find out how other people have reacted to it.