Dry Cut so far want to try Daily Micro in Liquid, Need advice on how to do it.

[Pa...]

At 5 mg of Valium I hit a huge wall,  just 5 days ago I felt great at 5 mg,  since then the slow decent has began. Now I feel a lot of very acute WD symptoms with a lot of intensity.  I have Advised  I may be tapering to fast as I have been doing 1 mg every 7-9 days, and what I am feeling now is the lag time in the cuts and some accumulation. 

I think back to 5 days ago, how well and good I felt , how much confidence I had that I was going to get through this, and the hard stuff was behind me ( Switching from Klon to Valium with no cross over) 

I have no problem getting my Dr to write me Valium RX,  he is one of those guys that does not believe their is a WD, and you can pretty much take them for life.  So he does not know I am tapering.  I get a 3 months supply of 2 Milligram Tablets with enough to take a total of 8mg a day per month.   

I have read a lot of people say that once they got on a micro taper they became much more functional on a daily basis.  Right now I will settle for feeling 70% good.  The ups and downs of Cut and Hold are killing me,  When I have good days I don't even enjoy them anymore because I am thinking "when will the bad days come, and for how long will they last?"  my windows and waves are days at a time rather than moments throughout a day. 

I do think I have been a bit aggressive with my taper, I think a lot of people have made that mistake.  I am looking to get stable at 5mg and then continue with a micro taper.  The problem is I suck at math, and my benzo fogged brain is having trouble working it all out.

What Equipment do I need to do this?

What is the best liquid to use?

Any advice is really appreciated.  Thank You.

I got stuck at 9mg.  I tried several times to go lower with C&H, but the sxs were intolerable.  Once I started a daily taper with liquid, I had only minor, occasional sxs.

The best solvents are vodka (alcohol) or propylene glycol.  Both will work fine using 2ml to dissolve 1mg.  You can dilute with 8 parts water so you have a .1mg per ml solution.  The all you have to do to convert mg to ml is move the deciaml, no math required.

You will need a 1ml and a 10ml oral syringe and a basic glass jar with a lid for storage.  A 50-60ml syringe or a 100ml graduated cylinder will be helpful, but  isn't really required.

Thank you so much for the info. I ordered all the equipment from amazon today.  What amount of did you reduce by daily? And also did you get stable at 9mg before you started the micro taper?  I really do appreciate the time you took to spell it all out for me. Now it makes sense.  Since im stuggling ay 5mg i am considering holding for 1 more week and if the symptoms are still severe i may go back to 6mg snd get stable there.  I know a lot of people say not to updose , but i also know as many people that say sometimes you have to.

So i bought the 100ml cylindet, and a pack of 1ml syringes, a pack of 10ml syringes.

So essentially i disolve half of a 2mg tablet (1 mg) in the cylinder using 2ml of vodka, then i fill the cylinder with water to 100ml, and then use the syringe to remove some of the mixture and drink the rest.  Does the vodka water mixture need to be shaken before removal? 

Thanks one more time.

Thank you so much for the info. I ordered all the equipment from amazon today.  What amount of did you reduce by daily? And also did you get stable at 9mg before you started the micro taper?  I really do appreciate the time you took to spell it all out for me. Now it makes sense.  Since im stuggling ay 5mg i am considering holding for 1 more week and if the symptoms are still severe i may go back to 6mg snd get stable there.  I know a lot of people say not to updose , but i also know as many people that say sometimes you have to.

So i bought the 100ml cylindet, and a pack of 1ml syringes, a pack of 10ml syringes.

So essentially i disolve half of a 2mg tablet (1 mg) in the cylinder using 2ml of vodka, then i fill the cylinder with water to 100ml, and then use the syringe to remove some of the mixture and drink the rest.  Does the vodka water mixture need to be shaken before removal? 

https://www.facebook.com/#

Thanks one more time.

That's a silly, labor-intensive, wasteful concept being spread by youtube!  ::)  Would you take any other  liquid med by throwing away part and taking what was left?  Of course not.

Make enough liquid to last 10-14 days and just take the amount of your scheduled dose, just like you would any liquid med.

EXAMPLE:

Assume you want to cut 10% per 2 weeks...

Combine 50mg of tablets with 100ml vodka, and add 400ml water.  This gives you 500ml of liquid, with .1mg per ml.

5mg X 10%= .5mg

.5mg/14 days = .035 mg/day (rounded)

Schedule...

5mg            50ml

4.965mg    49.65ml

4.93mg      49.3ml

4.895mg    48.95ml

4.86mg      48.6ml

etc...

Your liquid should be stored at room temp in a closed glass container.  Your 50mg/500ml batch will last 10-12 days with that schedule.  You can customize a rate and schedule to suit your needs.

Okay, I was not sure if the mixture would stay stable or not for long periods of time.  That is good to know,  makes the process much easier rather than having to mix daily.

Okay, I was not sure if the mixture would stay stable or not for long periods of time.  That is good to know, makes the process much easier rather than having to mix daily.

Absolutely!    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

2 more questions for you.

1) is 40 proof vodka okay or does it need to be stronger.

2) when you hit your wall with  cut and hold did you sligjtly updose when starting the micro taper or did you just start from your wall. Reading between the lines im guessing you dry cut to 8.5 then went back to 9 to start the micro taper. But its better to ask than guess.  Thank you so much for your time

2 more questions for you.

1) is 40 proof vodka okay or does it need to be stronger.

2) when you hit your wall with  cut and hold did you sligjtly updose when starting the micro taper or did you just start from your wall. Reading between the lines im guessing you dry cut to 8.5 then went back to 9 to start the micro taper. But its better to ask than guess.  Thank you so much for your time

80 proof is the minimum required.