Never experienced such severe depression

[MA...]

I made my second cut 2 1/2 weeks ago.  Am down from 2 mg to 1.5.  This depression has been worse by the day since this last wed. I have had 3 depressive episodes in my life counting this one that I had to take the Ativan for since 2014. So I’ve been depressed a while but since this last cut I’ve never experienced anything like this. This is really beyond anything I knew existed .  I pray I will find some relief soon.  Has anyone had depression this bad during taper. TIA

Yes..because I hurt, feel weird and can't sleep. That keeps me from being who I was. I miss my old life. Everyone that knew me, knows how much I loved to sleep and now it's gone and don't know when that refreshed sleep will return.

Yes MAC2018.  Crippling, scary, overwhelmed, intrusive thoughts.  Couldn't move. 

I still have depression, who wouldn't, but nowhere near as the crushing episode at the start.  I didn't think it could exist either and gave me whole new appreciation of people who suffer major depression. 

It has greatly improved without anti depressants, which I took, but ditched because they sent me nuts.

Everyone is different. 

Dee