Anxiety about C/T

[...]

I am almost 5 months out, and still somewhat anxious  about not tapering properly from my Clonazepam usage. 

EDIT - Feeling a little better, hope that it continues. 

I pray it continue to get better and better. I am a two weeks behind you and praying that it continues on course. All we can do is hope and pray. Blessings to you!

Thank you, hope you start feeling better.  The depression is the worst part, for me, at this point. 

Zeph...I struggle with that thought daily. I am 6 months out and still cannot sleep. I think of going back on every minute of the day, and night actually. But I can tell you based on the Benzos you used, you will be 100 %. Of this I am sure. Hold on...🙏

Zeph...I struggle with that thought daily. I am 6 months out and still cannot sleep. I think of going back on every minute of the day, and night actually. But I can tell you based on the Benzos you used, you will be 100 %. Of this I am sure. Hold on...🙏

Thanks!  I do sleep OK, but lay in bed too much in the late morning until early afternoon, just thinking and occasionally drifting off for a few minutes  This ruins the day for me.  It also makes my tinnitus temporarily worse.  I need to get up, stay up, meditate, exercise, keep busy, and do other things of interest so that I can get my life back on track.  A year ago, I was fine, after a period of depression unrelated to benzos or tinnitus, and I hope to feel that way again, the sooner the better. 

5 months is a great achievement. I have also been tempted to reinstate, several times, but I think after so much time there is simply no return (unless the situation is unbearable). After that, reinstating may simply make the journey longer. We don't know if we may feel much better within a few weeks, and we might lose that opportunity if we reinstate. 

Every time I am tempted to reinstate, I struggle not to, and after a few weeks I feel happy that I didn't, and happy that I just have one more month to count.