Compounded liquid vs. liquid titration

[Fa...]

What would be the better route to go having a compounded liquid made or doing a dissolve in milk solution on my own.  My biggest concern I guess would be the compounded liquid made by the pharmacy at 0.1mg/ml would not allow me to make small enough cuts as a liquid titration.  Any thoughts or comments?

1)  .1mg per ml will easily allow you make cuts as small as .01 (1/100th) of a mg.  How small do you think you need to go?

2)  Compounded liquid is almost always a suspension, instead of solution.  A solution will definitely be uniformly distributed; no assurance that will be true with a suspension.

3) The quality/consistency of a locally compounded suspension depends on the skill and care of the pharmacist.  There have been reports here on BB of poorly prepared compounded liquids.

What benzo are you on?  There are Rx liquid for diazepam, lorazepam, and alprozalam.

I am on Klonopin and have been planning to start a milk titration but just found out about a compounding pharmacy and thought it might be worth a try.  The pharmacy said the suspension last 14 days.