6 month anxiety wave?

[Su...]

Starting month 6 of CT Ativan. Got hit with massive acute like withdrawal anxiety today. I thought I was past this. Kinda freaking out. Anybody?

I am almost 9 months off, CT.

Month 5, 6, 7, and half of 8 were very nice, felt almost healed.

The latest weeks I got hit with severe anxiety again.

Yes, it does happen. There is no way to predict it. The good thing is that we are far away from day 1, and closer to the final healing, :-)

Curiousguy...that’s great. Good for you. I took Ativan as needed for a year. 😞 I wish I had known and stopped as quickly as you did. I know this isn’t always true but it seems that shorter term use leads to guicker healing. Wait...i’m Confused. Are you a short term user? Oh well...Happy for you. 👍👍 Hopefully I will follow your pattern. Well, not your last wave. 😱 I want no more waves!! We’re you able to sleep right away. I am stuck in broken sleep hell.

Hi Su,

I'm sorry that you have sleeping problems. Thanks God, insomnia never really bothered me. The first three months, I sleep like 6 hours a day. Then it returned to normal. I occasionally get the all-night insomnia, but these are isolated incidents.

Hope you feel better. Sleep will come back to you :-)

Thanks, curious guy, I am at my 9-month point and my body is trembling and massive tinnitus. Feels like my nerves are on edge. Distraction seems to work sometimes just waiting to get off of this nightmare ride. Dr has me on to many Meds trying to ween all the more fun.