hydroxyzine (Vistaril)

[Ze...]

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this med,and if so did it help?

For me, in early withdrawal, it made things horribly worse, the anxiety and panic increased that badly on it.  Just my personal experience.  I believe I may just have paradoxical reactions to antihistamines.  I could never so much as take a Benadryl before benzos without feeling wired and experiencing insomnia.

thank you,rx 

i have been wondering about a few different ways to go,once and if i ever get clear of the benzodiazepines.i don't think much of anything will help

with the  W/D  hell,every thing seems to make it worse for me.but i'm a agoraphobic that has a family i was doing pretty well on 2 mgs of clonazepam working

leaving the house all the stuff i need to do to take care of my family,now i am not,just feeling out what others have done ok with,i don't seem to do well with antidepressants,then seem to make my anxiety worse of make me feel depressed for some reason .thank you for your in put,it was what i assumed some would say about  the hydroxyzine. to heavy

thank you,rx 

i have been wondering about a few different ways to go,once and if i ever get clear of the benzodiazepines.i don't think much of anything will help

with the  W/D  hell,every thing seems to make it worse for me.but i'm a agoraphobic that has a family i was doing pretty well on 2 mgs of clonazepam working

leaving the house all the stuff i need to do to take care of my family,now i am not,just feeling out what others have done ok with,i don't seem to do well with antidepressants,then seem to make my anxiety worse of make me feel depressed for some reason .thank you for your in put,it was what i assumed some would say about  the hydroxyzine. to heavy

You're welcome.  I wish I could be of more help.  Rough withdrawal myself.  I will not take an antidepressant myself, so I completely understand.  Hoping the best for you. 

I have it and it does help. When I first started I cut the pill in half to access my tolerance. It stopped my anxiety and helped me sleep