Ibuprofen?

[Ho...]

Ibuprofen (Advil)... is this ok to take for my insane teeth pain? I don't want to set myself back again. Thanks

I have had no problems at all with Ibuprofen.  It has really helped with some of the symptoms.

He really wasn't born under the lucky star to have this as first answer.

I took only 1 pill of paracetamol while I was at least 80% healed and now I'm back in hell 5 months after that pill and symptoms are even more persistent now.

When someone asks is it ok to take this or that, the correct answer is always NO.

I hate to sound rude in any way, not my intention but that's extremely odd you'd have a 5 month setback from taking one pill. It doesn't even act on your gaba receptors like alcohol would for instance. Are you sure it's not just coincidence?

I hate to sound rude in any way, not my intention but that's extremely odd you'd have a 5 month setback from taking one pill. It doesn't even act on your gaba receptors like alcohol would for instance. Are you sure it's not just coincidence?

Wrong.

Paracetamol works through central nervous system almost exactly like benzos. It wasn't coincidence because I was almost healed and after that pill started terrible symptoms that I didn't have for months.

Yes, it's only because of that one 500 mg pill that and that was probably too much for my damaged brain.

People don't believe in anything until they screw themselves with alcohol, caffeine, SSRIs or other things that brain can't deal with while it is trying to recover.

I take Ssri's and had ibuprofen last night. I'm not worried about it really but I agree alcohol will do you in.

Its hard for us to know how much we are truly healed so I don't like to put a number on it. People who believed they were 100% healed often get hit with waves after. I thought I was well on my way to being healed up until a few days ago. Now I think I have MS, as irrational as that fear may be.

Sure, but what I experienced half an hour after taking paracetamol and for months after that wasn't wave. It is getting worse and worse since then. 4th month was the worst. Now during 5th month it's also terrible, but windows are better.

Ok well I'm not one to judge. I've always been ok with ibuprofen but it may act differently. I've also taken a decongestant and that seems to have thrown me into a wave now. I'd be surprised if it lasted 5 months though. I'll let you know.  ???

Ok well I'm not one to judge. I've always been ok with ibuprofen but it may act differently. I've also taken a decongestant and that seems to have thrown me into a wave now. I'd be surprised if it lasted 5 months though. I'll let you know.  ???

Many things can throw you in a wave or waves simply come on their own. What happened to me was terrible setback and symptoms are now even more persistent than before paracetamol. It wasn't a wave. It was all symptoms from the start, but different.

That was alcohol for me. Sent me into a whole new phase of withdrawal that I've never recovered from. I did have the odd glass of wine before but what did me in finally was just some alcohol in soup I had accidentally. It's a myth that alcohol cooks out of food well. There were studies done on it.

I take it several nights each week - it helps me sleep - my withdrawal symptoms do not seem to go up or down based on it.