Symptoms Morphing?!.....

[Fi...]

I’m not sure what to call it.  However, my symptoms, which are very intense seem to go from one extreme to another with a matter of minutes.  Can be major head pressure, which has me floored.  Next, minute that eases and then I get neck and back pain.  Has anyone experienced ANYTHING like this or experienced something similar?  I’m about to lose it!!!!  My Goodness!!!

Yes, I have the same thing.  One minute I will have pain in one spot,  a few minutes later it will be someplace else.  Then it may be a headache or tinnitus acting up.  It's crazy.

Mine are starting to form a daily cycle. Wake up with pressure to one side, turns into pressure all over, get random moments of relief, then it becomes a burning, etc..

My word....I thought it was just me.    It’s so bizarre, I don’t understand what the BLEEP is going on.  Makes no sense.

I hope this phases passes for the good soon. 

Was thinking same myself F4M.  One minute I feel relatively OK, next minute dreadful. 

I used to think day at a time, now it can be minutes, hours, for it to change dramatically.  Cruel. 

Feel awful today after going out yesterday into busy shopping centre felt overwhelmed with noise really freaking me out.  I now agree with the theory that stress can makes things worse. 

:smitten:

Dee

Was thinking same myself F4M.  One minute I feel relatively OK, next minute dreadful. 

I used to think day at a time, now it can be minutes, hours, for it to change dramatically.  Cruel. 

Feel awful today after going out yesterday into busy shopping centre felt overwhelmed with noise really freaking me out.  I now agree with the theory that stress can makes things worse. 

Dee

Hi Dee,

Yes, I was able to drive yesterday, first time in months.  While I was out I ran a couple errands.  Did feel great but it was doable.  Today EVERYTHING is just going bizarre.  One second I feel “ok” next second I feel like I can’t take it anymore.  Next second pain.  Next second crying. 

This is just.....beyond comprehension.

Me too, F4M.  Stressed to the max. with dread and fear.

I dropped to 1mg Valium and think it has made things more intense.  Just got to get through another phase. 

Dee

Me too, F4M.  Stressed to the max. with dread and fear.

I dropped to 1mg Valium and think it has made things more intense.  Just got to get through another phase. 

Dee

It’s so hard.  I just don’t get it.  Yes, stress really contributes a lot.  I need less intense.  Soooo badly. 

There is no progress without pain in this process.  I don’t get it.

Stay Strong Dee