i am beginning to think something is wrong

[mo...]

I am 20 months and 3 weeks out.  this adrenaline surge is too much. my head and upper backl burns,  I feel like I am loosing it.  I just don't underdtand. how could this be withdrawal? 

It's normal to have waves up to the 2 year mark, some even after that; I can add that anxiety does some pretty weird things to your body, if you had anxiety problems before benzos it's likely that you need to seek some treatment, like CBT.

Just wondering but did you clean up your diet? No sugar, no alcohol, no aspartame, no chocolate, no caffiene? Also no Chamomile, passion flower or lemon balm? All those things can work on GABA and keep you from healing all the way. They canall cause adrenaline rushes as well. Also no processed foods, just good clean food, no junk foods at all. If you have done all of that and still are having problems, then ask yourself if you had these things before w/d. If not, then all you can do is wait it out. I hope you feel better soon.

It's normal to have waves up to the 2 year mark, some even after that; I can add that anxiety does some pretty weird things to your body, if you had anxiety problems before benzos it's likely that you need to seek some treatment, like CBT.

I did not have anxiety until after 9 rounds of antibiotics and one of them I had a reaction to.

Just wondering but did you clean up your diet? No sugar, no alcohol, no aspartame, no chocolate, no caffiene? Also no Chamomile, passion flower or lemon balm? All those things can work on GABA and keep you from healing all the way. They canall cause adrenaline rushes as well. Also no processed foods, just good clean food, no junk foods at all. If you have done all of that and still are having problems, then ask yourself if you had these things before w/d. If not, then all you can do is wait it out. I hope you feel better soon.

[i am on a clean diet.  nnedto drink more water though.

You can absolutely have waves years after your last dose especially if caused by stress. Hang in there. Its benzo withdrawal