This is not easy!

[Sa...]

It's very scary!! Everyday a different sx!! Had physical therapy yesterday working on my balance!

SX: dizziness, lightheadedness, and being unsteady are really what I am having the most issues with!

I overthink things and tell myself it's more the W/D.

Anyone else feel this way!!!

I have been battling over 2 years. I had a major setback after being quite a bit better. Its so frustrating.

Yes. I am a short term user. Nobody believes I could possibly still be having effects from the Ativan. Depression and anxiety are my worst symptoms so everyone just says I need to take an antidepressant.

All I know is I need relief.

I'm so scared whatever this is that it's permanent and I will have to spend the rest of my life feeling like this.

Every day is merely about getting through the day.

It’s hell! That’s the only description.

Anybody who is coping with this and surviving it is a hero.

It's very scary!! Everyday a different sx!! Had physical therapy yesterday working on my balance!

SX: dizziness, lightheadedness, and being unsteady are really what I am having the most issues with!

I overthink things and tell myself it's more the W/D.

Anyone else feel this way!!!

All those along with extreme fatigue...constantly thinking it's something more than withdrawals from tapering.

Thanks everyone for your replies  :smitten:

They help me to understand that I am not alone in my thoughts of this being more than withdrawal.

If only my Dr. understood.

Good luck to all.  :smitten: