It’s scary

[Ah...]

Hey guys

Couple of days ago I had a moment that I felt very dizzy and my speech got heavy and had a lot of intrusive thoughts and feelings of I am gonna dye any moment or something really bad going to happened just i was very panicked I had this 2 times already following of taking extra medication for my thyroid do you think these are partial seizure ? I am so worried that I might experienced partial seizure

I do not know if it was partial seizure but I think it wasn't. For me benzo withdrawal has done several very strange symptoms like throat poping, arm did not work at all, could not make a wist, leg went stiff, all nerves fired a lot etc. So I think your symptom is withdrawal symptom. I paniced as well, went to ER 4 times during my journey and now I have learned that real neurological symptoms do jot come and go but they hit hard and are permanent and it is not the case, then most probably they are withdrawal driven.

[51...]

Many of us have experienced the symptoms you describe. It sounds like typical withdrawal, buddy.

I don't know about specific tests, but if it were me I wouldn't worry... (I have read that, when we're in withdrawal, thyroid issues and medication can sometimes rev our symptoms a little.) Although these symptoms can be scary (I see you have a history of health anxiety), I would attribute it to normal withdrawal and the anxiety it brings.  :thumbsup: