Does liquid microtaper generally shorten time for symptoms after taper?

[Ma...]

I tapered with cuts of ativan from 4mg per day to 0 with doctor planned cuts 10 years ago. I don't remember exact cuts, but I think it was over 2 months.  After, I had severe anxiety and deteriorated slowly, so at 6 months out, I had full blown HORRIBLE symptoms, insomnia, no appetite, tremors, d/p and derealization, suicidal ideation, the HELL. This was So bad, that doctor out me back on, and I continued for 10 years.

I had a serious fall, for no reason, just walking March2016.  I fractured my pelvis.  I know it Had to be because of long term benzo effect on my brain, because nobody just collapses like that for no reason.  I also had hyponatremia caused by benzos, which may have contributed to it.

SO I finally found this group.  Switched from Ativan to Valium, then down to 7 mg valium with .5mg per month cuts.  Down 50% from15mg to start.  Have started slow daily liquid videotaped with valium/vodka/water; I estimate this will take me at the 5% date I am going, another 14 months to go to 0mg.  From members experience, should I have an easier time post taper, without HORRIBLE symptoms again, maybe just a few months for Hanna receptors to normalize? I need some HOPE!

Have started slow daily liquid videotaped with valium/vodka/water; I estimate this will take me at the 5% date I am going, another 14 months to go to 0mg. 

Please explain!

Sorry. I meant to say liquid daily reduction generally shorten the time for recovery after jumping.  I have auto fill in on my tablet computer and somehow it out in VIDEOTAPED instead of microtaper.  I can't believe it did that!

Sorry. I meant to say liquid daily reduction generally shorten the time for recovery after jumping.  I have auto fill in on my tablet computer and somehow it out in VIDEOTAPED instead of microtaper.  I can't believe it did that!

Doing a slow daily liquid taper usually result in very few, if any, residual sxs after jumping.

My experience with micro liquid tapers is that you get little to no symptoms per cut, but for me, I still need to make holds along the way, waiting for my body to adjust and stabilize.  It is by far, a superior method of tapering, in my opinion, as far a symptoms and remaining functional go.