This is some great vacation

[sh...]

It's been a year four months no benzodiazepine 3/8/18 had accident at work just starting to enjoy being free of Xanax  and anxiety. Ruptured quidrocep needed surgery Dr had to. drill holes in knee cap and sew  ligaments to knee . Been unable to sleep anyway but in a recliner on my back because of stabilizer on leg . Three weeks out got blood clot still their. Needless to say anxiety level  been a 10 on and off . Dr said go back on benzodiazepine but I will never. Maybe in two months I will be walking again. LIGHT AT END OF TUNNELS BUT ANOTHER TRAIN. I believe  I created a lot of anxiety symptoms  by hyperventilating and not getting enough co2 this will cause chest head and all kind of body systoms we can be or worse enemy.

Hello shreck,

I'm sorry about your accident and subsequent surgery. That was quite an involved surgery you had.  Good for you for being strong and not taking a benzo again.  You can focus your attention now on your recovery and rehab and not have to worry about dependency and withdrawal again. Bravo to you!

pianogirl  :smitten:

[e5...]

Well done getting past all that. Skreck

I have to say hyperventilation and  breathing issues caused by morning anxieties still plague me

Hope you feel back to normal again real soon.  :smitten:

Thank you lately been having great Windows I think today going to be a great day. Waiting to drive my car again