Confused as usual

[ch...]

Have been daily microcutting daily, valium from 2.8 mg day @ 5% per two weeks using Jim Hawk's program. Was feeling worse than I was expecting, as in hideous depression and usual fatigue. Decided to hold for 400 k trip to see family..4 day hold. Every single day has been brilliant. Back home today and trying to figure out how to stay half decent without holding too much. My main fear is I hear Valium is getting harder to obtain from GP's in Australia, and mine is already complaining, even though he has been the one prescribing since my taper began last June. Ideas please  :smitten: :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Australia too Chenka and do believe it is harder to get.  Maybe they are finally seeing the dangers but don't say it outright just start to complain and switch the blame. 

You can still get it.  I've recently moved and was in Acute WD at the same time and went to new doctor who offered it to me saying I was unstable and anxious.  I WAS!  I refused her offer.  Fortunately I have enough on hand. 

Surely he will see you through til you end your taper.  I mean, he can see you're tapering, not asking for more to......whatever he thinks. 

Dee