Scary muscle symptoms

[DB...]

Does anyone have this?

I feel like my leg and arm muscle are becoming weaker and weaker to the point I'm worried I won't be able to use my legs and arms. Anyone?

Yes, I have it but only in my arms. They feels very weak. Well, maybe the weakness removes slowly now when I'm already 7 months off but I'm not sure yet so it is just a feeling it slowly goes away. Need to wait and see.

Thus started in my arms and now is in my legs too. It's been with me for awhile now and hope it will pass soon. Just am worried if it gets worse I'll be in a wheelchair.

So sorry you are in this but it is all w/d and it takes lots of time for it to heal. I had that and much more. Do not worry it will get better with time. You may have to lay around and be a couch potato. Do not push yourself.

I've got the couch potato thing down. Just trying to get more confidence in my own belief. Thanks!

Yes, I had weakness in my stomach muscles to the point I was unable to use them.  I started pushing myself up from lying down with my arms and shoulders because of lack of strength in my abs.  I'm in month 8 of a cold turkey withdrawal.  The muscles are recovering in my abs but very slowly.  Its been very difficult because I have always been very strong and active.  Be encouraged it does get better. Much love to you.

Thanks for the reply. That's awesome your getting stronger and healing, this is very encouraging! Like you, I have always be very active. Before benzos I could beat anything all the time. I was super competitive and always up to the challenge. Now, the complete opposite. My hope is to be close to that but not to the extreme I was. Thanks again.

This is so common and I have this too. Its a sign of your nervous system just changing up on its journey back to normality for you. Its temporary

shania

I agree and thank you for the reply. It really helps to hear from others going through this too. Thanks again!