6 months off C/T

[Me...]

On the 6th of May I turned 6 months Benzo free!

I guess I can say I’ve healed some what my husband and those sround me say I look way better and I act way better then my first 4 months! I guess I can say so too! My biggest things are really bad chest pain and shortness of breath high heart rates dp/dr I’ve seen the heart dr many times and he says my hearts fine I really wish the pain would go away! Can anyone else share where they are having pain? Oh and I returned to work at 5 months off! But this pain really gets to me! I will continue to fight everyday!

Congrats on making it this far. I am only a couple weeks away from being 6 months off, after a fairly slow taper. I also have the chest pains, but for me it is ok for a few days,  then gets bad out of the blue. much of the time I can touch my chest and feel the pain, but other times its more of a internal pain. and for me the pain is in different spots on different days, no consistency. sometimes it is mostly around the edge of the ribcage. anyway hope it gets better soon! I also have had an elevated heart rate at times. sometimes it wakes me up in the middle of the night.