5.5 months off ct lorazepam

[Mi...]

Hit 5.5 months off today

I’m so sick and tired of this

When will this end or at least get less intense

One week screwed me up this bad I know its because I

Was on a high dose 2 mg a day n withdrawing from alcohol

But wow it just doesn’t seem to end.

Months 1-4 have been hell on earth. 5 hasn’t been any much better but sleeping a bit better, than previous months.

The depression has been hitting me bad this month.

And sinus/throat issues.

Mi gi symptoms have improved a bit. And aches as well.

Some other symptoms still lingering ..

I can ride this out, just breaks me down when my family doesn’t understand this is a long rough recovery that I don’t have a date when it will end.

Sorry you feel bad unfortunately no one can say when this withrawal come to an end I remember when it first happen to me my mom thought it only take a couple of weeks to go away but it last longer hope u feel better soon try to stay away from alcohol during withrawal and try to sleep when u can

ct from that dosage - and Ativan - thats huge...

It will take time. I tapered Ativan and this was real challenge..

But 5,5 months is a lot and although you might still feel like in hell (totally normal, by the way!)

it gets better. I know it hard to cope when I tell you "double the time and then you will notice it got better" because each day seems to be too much..

Just hold on. It gets better!

Mike214...I hear you man. I am just coming up on 5 months. Excruciating in every respect. I can only hold on to the statements of those who have walked this path before that it will get better. I wish those people who have healed would stick around and offer encouragement but that doesn’t seem to happen. It seems it’s just us stuck in the struggle. Hang in there. I pray everyday for healing, for all of us. Ativan is poison. I don’t understand why doctors are even allowed to prescribe it.

Mike214...I hear you man. I am just coming up on 5 months. Excruciating in every respect. I can only hold on to the statements of those who have walked this path before that it will get better. I wish those people who have healed would stick around and offer encouragement but that doesn’t seem to happen. It seems it’s just us stuck in the struggle. Hang in there. I pray everyday for healing, for all of us. Ativan is poison. I don’t understand why doctors are even allowed to prescribe it.

Hello?

Iam 2 years off and did wright a post to support.

And many others do that, too.

Hey marigold

Yes I was on a high dose

I see on here that Ativan is a strong drug that gives everyone hell

A lot of similar symptoms with other users as well

What month did you turn a corner in your withdrawal?

I focused on the things that got better while I was still in hell.

I can’t tell you in which month ecxacröy which symptom got better.

In the first year these main symptoms got better

- insomnia

- depression

-Brain fog

- memory / able to read nd count

- anxiety

- inner shaking and tremor

- the overall feeling of hell 24/7

- able to walk

- no more dizzyness

And a lot more. I was in acute while tapering because of kindling so it’s not easy to

remember the exact times but after one year I noticed my old self was back,

Humor, Love etc.

You will notice the changes a while after they have happened because on withdraws

we are unable to see the little improvement.

Hello?

Iam 2 years off and did wright a post to support.

And many others do that, too.

Sorry Marigold. Not intentional. Didn’t see your reply. Thank you for coming back and helping others.