Help!

[St...]

I know I should relax and be stress free through all of this, but I'm afraid I'm digging myself a bigger depression hole that will be hard to get out of. Is that possible?

I know I should relax and be stress free through all of this, but I'm afraid I'm digging myself a bigger depression hole that will be hard to get out of. Is that possible?

Truthfully, if u allow it, it is possible.  With what is happening to us, there's no way u r going to be stress free or depression free all the time.  But u have to really try not to wallow in it or it will take over.  Walk, meditate, music, anything to keep u out of that hole...... I wish the best :)

[8a...]

Truthfully, if u allow it, it is possible.  With what is happening to us, there's no way u r going to be stress free or depression free all the time.  But u have to really try not to wallow in it or it will take over.  Walk, meditate, music, anything to keep u out of that hole...... I wish the best :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :smitten:

No, you should not relax. If you were able to relax while being in withdrawal - you must be a god.

Try to think "what if I am doing everything the right way.." instead of wondering what you have to do or should do - overall, it doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is surviving withdrawal. One day try that while taking a rest, next day scream... just day by day...

you will be okay.