Liquid Taper thoughts!!??

[Ho...]

Good Afternoon- I need help with a taper plan. I am currently taking 1.25mg alprazolam per day. (.5mg morning, .25mg evening, and .5mg nightly). Which way way would be the simplest way to safely taper? I am already having a bit of interdose withdrawals between doses. I have seen videos on YouTube with people using water in 250 or 300ml and dispensing 1ml, 2ml, etc a day. Will I be able to use the water method or do I need to use the milk version as solution? I have the 1mg tablets (blue ones). Any feedback with this would be greatly appreciated.

For the people who have tapered using Xanax what are you guys experiences with dry cutting or the liquid titration?

Is there anyone out there that can help me out with a spreadsheet if I decide to go with LT that’s where I’m leaning towards.

Thanks! 

Will your doctor prescribe the liquid form of Xanax for you? That's the easiest starting point. It comes already dissolved so you only have to dilute it with water. That's what I did when I was on Xanax.

Also, if you are having interdose withdrawal, you might want to even out your doses or dose 4 times/day. I don't mean add more drug, I mean divide the same amount of drug into 4 even doses. My prescriber recommended that when I had interdose withdrawal. It helped a lot.

Gard :)

Good Afternoon- I need help with a taper plan. I am currently taking 1.25mg alprazolam per day. (.5mg morning, .25mg evening, and .5mg nightly). Which way way would be the simplest way to safely taper? I am already having a bit of interdose withdrawals between doses. I have seen videos on YouTube with people using water in 250 or 300ml and dispensing 1ml, 2ml, etc a day. Will I be able to use the water method or do I need to use the milk version as solution? I have the 1mg tablets (blue ones). Any feedback with this would be greatly appreciated.

For the people who have tapered using Xanax what are you guys experiences with dry cutting or the liquid titration?

Is there anyone out there that can help me out with a spreadsheet if I decide to go with LT that’s where I’m leaning towards.

Thanks!

Hello Hopeful81-

Here is a program where you can Create Your Own Taper Plan. Our buddie Jim Hawk has developed this great DIY program along with this You-Tube step-by-step  Tutorial Video showing in explicit detail how to properly use his application.  If you need additional help let us know...:thumbsup: