Announcement: It is with regret... ×

2mg Valium micro taper

[ca...]

Hi all

I finally made it to 2mg of V so I'll hold for maybe 10-12 days and let my sxs settle down.

I have made two attempts to taper using all phar supplied liquid V and mixing with milk or water without any success. After 8 days my sxs were terrible, it was like someone was injecting it into my veins. I would get very anxious, muscles shake, felt like I was going to come unglued, so I'm assuming I'm very sensitive to the  liquid.

What would be the most accurate way to micro taper 2mg pills? I do have a Gemini scale from Amazon and thought about dry cutting as an option.  Is this my only option?

Hi all

I finally made it to 2mg of V so I'll hold for maybe 10-12 days and let my sxs settle down.

I have made two attempts to taper using all phar supplied liquid V and mixing with milk or water without any success. After 8 days my sxs were terrible, it was like someone was injecting it into my veins. I would get very anxious, muscles shake, felt like I was going to come unglued, so I'm assuming I'm very sensitive to the  liquid.

What would be the most accurate way to micro taper 2mg pills? I do have a Gemini scale from Amazon and thought about dry cutting as an option.  Is this my only option?

Hi calten-

Have you tried making your own liquid? Some folks have issues the pharmaceutical preparations.

Hi all

Hi calten-

Have you tried making your own liquid? Some folks have issues the pharmaceutical preparations.

I'm willing to try anything and making my own liquid is definitely an option. Open to suggestions to what is the best way to make my own liquid. I have read you add vodka but is that necessary?

Hey caltn-

Sorry that the pharma liquid was a bust. Some folks seem to have negative reaction to certain ingredients in the manufacturing process.

It is very easy to make your own solution. Alcohol is not absolutely necessary, but probably a better option as a natural solvent. To dissolve 1 - 2mg tablet you would only need 1ml (20 drops) of alcohol to make a proper solution. To taper Valium I would recommend a 1:1 (1ml=1mg solution)

Here is the formula I used:

1) Put 5 - 2mg tablet into a 12ml glass Pocket Size Vial

2) Add 5 ml alcohol let dissolve approximately 10 minutes or over night. shake well

3) Add 5ml distilled water or 5ml Ora-Plus. Shake, remove dose & take accordingly.

Here is a sample taper plan taken from this program where you can Create Your Own Taper Plan Our buddie Jim Hawk has developed this great DIY program along with this You-Tube step-by-step  Tutorial Video showing in explicit detail how to properly use his application. 

You can tweak this plan as you go along, attenuating the ending if necessary  :thumbsup:

xdg3hrb.png

Thanks Bella

I'm following you on how to make liquid V with the (5) 2mg pills that pretty clear cut.

What I'm not following is the taper plan on Jim's spread sheet. I understand pretty much but day 2,3,and 4 is .99ml's but the mg's is different.

I'm also not understanding is the blue section the amount that I draw up? if so how can the mg's be different?

Can you or Jim explain?

Hi caltn :smitten:

After I put in the number what I don't understand is there is a black section in mg's and blue section in ml's

Can you explain what I take or draw up?

Let's take for example the chart generated by Bella Amis:

5V0K2Bz.png

The column mg indicates the quantity of benzo you will absorb with your dose. It is only for information and has no practical use.

The column =ml is the equivalent volume of solution you will draw up and drink to get the right quantity of benzo.

As you can see, although the mg column varies day after day, in our case the ml column remains unchanged for a few days thus giving the feeling we are holding. The program actually does not handle Hold as this is very personal and can greatly change from person to person.

While the example from Bella Amis is great, to avoid the unwanted "holds" I would propose to change the concentration of your solution to be more diluted and in the same time apply your new request for 7% reduction/14 days:

qifWCvU.png

KyI5LXR.png

Hope it helps!

:hug:

PS: Is there any reason to not combine with tablets?

Hi Jim

Ok now I'm understanding your spread sheet it takes a little reading and adjusting but yes I would rather just combine and only have one dose a day. 

Hi caltn :smitten:

After I put in the number what I don't understand is there is a black section in mg's and blue section in ml's

Can you explain what I take or draw up?

Let's take for example the chart generated by Bella Amis:

5V0K2Bz.png

The column mg indicates the quantity of benzo you will absorb with your dose. It is only for information and has no practical use.

The column =ml is the equivalent volume of solution you will draw up and drink to get the right quantity of benzo.

As you can see, although the mg column varies day after day, in our case the ml column remains unchanged for a few days thus giving the feeling we are holding. The program actually does not handle Hold as this is very personal and can greatly change from person to person.

While the example from Bella Amis is great, to avoid the unwanted "holds" I would propose to change the concentration of your solution to be more diluted and in the same time apply your new request for 7% reduction/14 days:

qifWCvU.png

KyI5LXR.png

Hope it helps!

:hug:

PS: Is there any reason to not combine with tablets?

What do you mean combine with tablets?

Can I ask - if you dissolve pills in liquid don’t they make it more than the original liquid?

So if 1ml it would be more once the pill is added.

How do you then know dose to remove or take?

Hi Ajusta :smitten:

if you dissolve pills in liquid don’t they make it more than the original liquid?

They do! The point is that the volume of a tablet, about .06 ml, is irrelevant when taken in the global view of final solution. What is important is the volume of the solvent that must be taken into account.

Example: 2 mg tablet of Diazepam + 4 ml of Vodka (45% alcohol-90 proof) + 16 ml of water --> 20 ml of solution with concentration .1 mg/ml. In this solution the volume of the tablet plays as much as 0.3% of the total volume. It's absolutely small and won't change a thing in the concentration.

So don't worry!

• 2 months later...

Does the "liquid Valium" solution need to be refrigerated?  I have already have dark glass bottles to store it.  About how long does the solution retain it's potency?

I tried a similar process with Ativan and stored it in dark glass bottles in the refrigerator.  It seemed to lose it's potency in less than a week.

Thanks!

Dan