5 months off short term use - What is going on?

[go...]

It's funny reading back over my post at 3 months, I was by no means healed or happy but by god it seems like heaven compared to the last 2 months. I've went from sleeping well and exercising and managing symptoms to completely non functioning, bed ridden and unbearably depressed. My mental and physical state has deteriorated so quickly I find it hard to believe there is not something seriously wrong with me. I haven't had anything resembling a window in two months

Right now my physical symptoms are - weightlessness, my whole body feeling like jelly, trouble walking, slurring speech, loss of sensation and sense of touch, loss of sense of smell and sensation in my nose (leading to breathing issues), constant nausea, lost a stone in 3 weeks, loss of coordination of limbs, tremors, extreme fatigue, exhaustion, weakness, horrible mornings, complete exercise intolerance.

Mental - Depression, insomnia, night terrors, depersonalisation, unable to process thoughts, brain fog, no concentration, derealisation.

The most distressing thing at the minute is the loss of sensation, loss of coordination, weightlessness and speech issues. Can anyone help clarify whether this is normal for this far out? is it an extension of depersonalisation, such a severe lack of feeling and control of body parts. I woke up 2 nights ago and i couldn't control my tongue and I tried calling my girlfriend but I couldn't make any coherent sense, it was terrifying. I have lost sensation in my nose so it doesn't feel like I'm breathing.

I feel very lost, since I have gotten progressively worse for 2 months with no windows it very much doesn't feel like healing is happening and if it is, how the fuck did they damage me so bad given I was nowhere near this bad throughout taking it and the taper. I know I am posting on here too much but my symptoms are so severe and cause me so much distress, as you know doctors can't help, I just keep getting worse.

Gooner: I'm sorry, you're so hard. It's a painful process, when the brain and the nervous system is going to heal. Benzo has made some changes in our nervous system, and they will be rebuilt again to normal. Unfortunately, it takes a longer time than you think. It also means discomfort, which can be difficult to explain to others. But slowly but surely everything will heal, and you're doing well again. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Gooner, you are not feeling well! Hoping and praying for windows for you! I know it is very hard, you must keep fighting the good fight (Same with me) and not give up. We will HEAL , all of us who are still in the thick of it WILL HEAL!

Sending you lots of hugs, love and speedy healing!

Blessings!

Pi