I have a serious question(Not For Sensitive)

[li...]

I already know i’m in a bad situation and I would really appreciate it if someone can answer a question for me without being scared to tell me the truth(even if it’s bad truth). Just honesty please. I can’t leave my house to the doctors because i’m in phychosis and I am afraid of them completely. I know you guys ain’t doctors but please i’m seeking some kind of info about what’s wrong with me. If there is anyone knowledgeable about the brain please let me know what u think. Please don’t be afraid to tell me i’m crying for help. I need to let my family know what’s wrong. Long story short, i’m in a full phychosis until I literally push deep down on the top of my head with my hand and the phychosis goes away. I literally feel normal when I do this. And when the phychosis comes back I literally do it again and the symptoms go away. When I push down on my head I feel the neurons crunching. Obviously right now I feel normal and human but in 15 minutes i will feel so uncomfortable, I dont want to live. I won’t do anything to myself because my kids but seriously I have deep brain damage and a certain part of my brain is not stimulating on it’s own and when I push down deep on my head I think i trigger that dead part of the brain to work. I sound fuckin crazy I know but seriously i’m not lying and I know it’s something fuckin bad. My family don’t believe me and no one does. It sounds fuckin silly as hell when I tell ppl my situation. I know the cold turkey did damage. now please oh please don’t tell me that i’m fine or it’ll go away. If u know anything about the brain can u please just let me know if it can be brain damage? or if you know anyone who experienced this? I’m not afraid anymore of what i’m experiencing and i’ve accepted what i’ve done. I JUST NEED SOME INPUT.! Lol please. I’m not afraid I swear. Thnx

If u worried about the possibility of brain damage u can go and get an MRI or something but I think it’s just withrawal it takes a long time to go away sometimes some symptoms sounds like a real brain damage but it’s really the withrawal

This is the first time I read about what I was experiencing but couldnt even find the words to describe what was going on. You prescribed it really well!!! I had the exact same thing around two years ago. I was in complete agony and in another very scary reality. Something in my head felt as if it was physically not at it's right place and/stuck. Then when I would start pushing a certain spot at my head I would miracally get some relief. But as with you, only for a short moment.

I was, too, VERY scared to go see a doctor because I was sure I would freak out there but at one point I was able to make an apointment with a chinese doctor who worked very different from a normal doc.

He started doing akupuncture on my head. On the way to my first apointment I was sure I was not going to survive the day. When I left his practise I felt almost completely normal. He pushed, pulled, rubbed my head very hard for an hour and sth moved inside. I saw him only once a month for 4 months but that man saved my life during this period.

Maybe it is worth a try for you, too. I wish you all the best!!!

I have also heard of "craniosacral therapy" that might help. See if there is a provider in your area.

I was on a similar dose as you an know exactly what you mean. I was always pushing on my head to make the sensations dissapate. Its good you are tapering. I wish i had. Whatever damage you have will heal with time and you need hold on to that thought.

I'm not kidding when I tell you of the weird symptoms I have been through. Its no surprise you feel this. t is temporary. I used to tell people that I could make my insides swing-it went on for months. These are all symptoms of withdrawal. when you are off this stuff things will improve for you. Your not alone

shania

Interesting that accupuncture has been mentioned.

I recently saw an acupuncturist who put a needle right in the top of my head where it is often tender and it created the really heavy feeling I get deep in my head somewhere.

He said it is the main central point for the nervous system.

You won’t be feeling ‘neutrons crunching’ - brain material can’t feel pain so try not to worry about that.

Are you able to get to an acupuncturist or have one come to your house?

Sorry, my Doc did acupressure...not acupuncture (I actually could not tolerate acupuncture at all and felt like going into psychosis as soon as I had the needle in my head).

It’s definitely very disturbing.

I feel like my body is made of plastic and the feel and sound of the needles is almost unbearable.

If you are worried about brain damage a mri with and with out contrast would be the study of choice.  However it sounds more like you are manic and maybe having some withdrawal symptoms as well.  Pressing down on your head isn’t a good idea although it may make you feel normal that is all in your head. It could compress the nerve roots ultimately leading to more pain and put pressure on your  brain stem.  Your brain stem extends down to c2/c3 which is about a third of the way down your neck. It is the key component to your cns which controls all your body functions including breathing heart rate and rythum.  If the symptoms are so bad maybe go to hospital or decrease how fast you’re decreasing your dosage

This is the first time I read about what I was experiencing but couldnt even find the words to describe what was going on. You prescribed it really well!!! I had the exact same thing around two years ago. I was in complete agony and in another very scary reality. Something in my head felt as if it was physically not at it's right place and/stuck. Then when I would start pushing a certain spot at my head I would miracally get some relief. But as with you, only for a short moment.

I was, too, VERY scared to go see a doctor because I was sure I would freak out there but at one point I was able to make an apointment with a chinese doctor who worked very different from a normal doc.

He started doing akupuncture on my head. On the way to my first apointment I was sure I was not going to survive the day. When I left his practise I felt almost completely normal. He pushed, pulled, rubbed my head very hard for an hour and sth moved inside. I saw him only once a month for 4 months but that man saved my life during this period.

Maybe it is worth a try for you, too. I wish you all the best!!!

I’m kinda glad you can relate. Seriously, me telling people my story gives them a weird look on their face. This withdrawal experience is really hard to explain to people and seriously I give up doing so. I’ve never considered acupuncture but I will be willing to try if it benefited you. I read a study that a good massage down on the neck and around the head can help with depression. This is seriously the only thing that helps my symptoms and I will continue doing this as long as I live. I’m also starting to massage my face because I noticed my face is getting crooked on the left side. I don’t know if this is withdrawal or if I have bell’s palsy. I’m just a wreck but I am crossing my fingers and I hope I get another chance at living life.

If you are worried about brain damage a mri with and with out contrast would be the study of choice.  However it sounds more like you are manic and maybe having some withdrawal symptoms as well.  Pressing down on your head isn’t a good idea although it may make you feel normal that is all in your head. It could compress the nerve roots ultimately leading to more pain and put pressure on your  brain stem.  Your brain stem extends down to c2/c3 which is about a third of the way down your neck. It is the key component to your cns which controls all your body functions including breathing heart rate and rythum.  If the symptoms are so bad maybe go to hospital or decrease how fast you’re decreasing your dosage

I am manic. I swear the next thing i try is the mri because catscan didnt show anything. I know I should be happy about nothing coming back bad but I seriously feel like mri will show something more than just withdrawals. I try not to apply pressure to much but seriously it feels like it helps but it does feel nasty when i do it.

just imagine you going through bad withdrawals and with a simple head massage you feel normal as could be. no anxiety or anything. you’re 100 percent. isn’t this weird to you guys? This is what i’m feeling this scary to me