Titration plan for Ativan, help please

[Po...]

Hello,

Builder, so kindly helped explain the DMT math to me last year.  Well, I never did it....

So now, I'm ready to go, but have a few questions.

This is the math I was given:

5% X 3mg = .15mg

.15mg/14 days= .01mg/day

Your daily schedule will be...

3mg (30ml)

2.99mg (29.9ml)

2.98mg (29.8ml)

2.97mg (29.7ml)

**I would like to take 2 pills and make a liquid batch for the other 1 mg to start with.**

1) Can someone give me the math for how to do this?  I will be using vodka.  Is it possible to give me a spreadsheet?

2) Is it possible to estimate how long the entire taper will take? At the rate above, I think it may be 3 years??  I know I may have to hold at places and it won't be exact, but I am very interested in knowing at least a ball park of how long to expect. I have no intention of rushing it, but just would find it helpful to know in advance what I am looking at approximately. 

3) I have a big vacation in July and would need to be at a place where I can cut my pill easily, (2.50 mgs) or else I may need to consider waiting until after vacation to start.  Need to know so I start or don't start now.

4) Is there any known problems with combining pills + liquid to start?

Builder, or whoever is the math genius if you can help me with all of these questions I will be so grateful!!!  :thumbsup:

Thank you in advance!!!

Hello,

Builder, so kindly helped explain the DMT math to me last year.  Well, I never did it....

So now, I'm ready to go, but have a few questions.

This is the math I was given:

5% X 3mg = .15mg

.15mg/14 days= .01mg/day

Your daily schedule will be...

3mg (30ml)

2.99mg (29.9ml)

2.98mg (29.8ml)

2.97mg (29.7ml)

**I would like to take 2 pills and make a liquid batch for the other 1 mg to start with.**

1) Can someone give me the math for how to do this?  I will be using vodka.  Is it possible to give me a spreadsheet?

2) Is it possible to estimate how long the entire taper will take? At the rate above, I think it may be 3 years??  I know I may have to hold at places and it won't be exact, but I am very interested in knowing at least a ball park of how long to expect. I have no intention of rushing it, but just would find it helpful to know in advance what I am looking at approximately. 

3) I have a big vacation in July and would need to be at a place where I can cut my pill easily, (2.50 mgs) or else I may need to consider waiting until after vacation to start.  Need to know so I start or don't start now.

4) Is there any known problems with combining pills + liquid to start?

Builder, or whoever is the math genius if you can help me with all of these questions I will be so grateful!!!  :thumbsup:

Thank you in advance!!!

Combine 10mg of tablets with 20ml vodka and 80ml water.

Your schedule will be:

2mg tablets    10ml (1mg) liquid

2mg tablets    9.9ml (.99mg) liquid

2mg tablets    9.8ml (.98mg) liquid

2mg tablets    9.7ml (.97mg) liquid

etc...

There will be no problem combining tablets and liquid for your dose.  (Most folks actually find that to be the best way to do a DLMT)

Builder,

THANK YOU!!!  I have so much gratitude for all that you and all others who continue to come here to help those of us starting or going through it.  It is a beautiful pay it forward and I hope you all know just how much you are appreciated for your time and your expertise!!  :smitten:

I am good with the info you gave me, this is perfect!!  Many thanks!

Your schedule will be:

etc...

Now, what would really help me is a spreadsheet!!  I saw that there is now an AWESOME!! new spreadsheet that buddies can use to figure out their own taper plan.  Well,  unfortunately, not this buddie!!  :-[  But, I think I only need a little help!! ;D

Is it Jim Hawk that is helping with the spreadsheet? Can my thread be directed to him, please?  I watched the video and read all of the help text and generally understand the process and think it is magnificent. I am interested in the summary info that spreadsheet gives with #pills needed and days to complete.  Even though it could vary, I find this knowledge useful and helpful.

I have tried playing around with different # of doses during the day etc and it seems to still give me tablets that I can't cut accurately -- ie: .75 and .25 fractions.  I have 1 mg tabs, and would only feel comfortable with cutting accuracy of .50. 

Right now, I take 3 mgs Ativan:  1mg AM and 2 mg bedtime.  I would really like to combine tablets with liquid for as long as possible!!  Can someone help me figure out what to plug into the spreadsheet for doses so that I can get ONLY my .50 accurate pill cut for the tablet portion if there is a pill fraction?  I want to reduce at 5%/14 days to start. I am fine with going up to 3 or 4 doses or staying at 2 doses for the start at least.... whatever will allow the spreadsheet to give me only the fraction of .50 cut that I know I can make, and not .25 or .75 that I do not feel OK about making.

I hope that makes sense!!  I know the math from Builder, but if it could plug into this spreadsheet, that would be so very helpful to me!!

Many thanks in advance for your help!!

Your schedule will be:

etc...

Now, what would really help me is a spreadsheet!! 

If you simply hand copy that schedule (and extend it out), that't all the "spreadsheet" you will need.