Fixed quantity reduction

[Ji...]

Hi :smitten:

Recently I happened to read a serie of posts from a buddy who instead of celebrating the taper milestone of 1/2 reached, suffered severe withdrawal symptoms. That person has been reducing for months a fixed quantity of benzo per day with bearable symptoms when withdrawal seems to suddenly kick in and catch her off guard. Incomprehension might have followed: "Why? Have always reduced a SAME amount!".

The fixed quantity reduction is also known as a symptoms-driven taper method and there is precise reason for it. With this approach at the beginning of the taper a percent is used to establish the reduction quantity to apply. That percent is taken within the range of the generally recommended "between 5%-10% every 10-14 days". Once this quantity has been defined, then the percent thing becomes useless and get completely ignored.

Example: You are tapering Klonopin 1 mg/day. You wish to taper at the rate of 10% every 14 days. The reduction quantity per day will be: .007 mg/day (1mg * 10/100 / 14days). You are happy because it's easy to understand ("I just take the same quantity less each day"), to apply ("No need to remember complicated formulas"). In addition it is very attractive for its duration is short and nobody wishes to stay one second more with benzo.

Then sooner than you imagine you arrive to the day when your daily dose is half the initial 1 mg (.5 mg). What one may forget is that by cutting the same quantity that day, the reduction percent is no longer 10% but it is 20% (.007 * 14 / .5). And if you arrive to 1/3 of your initial 1 mg (.033 mg) then the cut is nearly 30% (.007 * 14 / .3333) of the daily dose of that day. Without been fully aware about it you have been pressing the gas pedal and the car is continuously accelerating. The symptoms-driven term comes into the game when your car crashes for loss of control. Trying to intercept first signs when your body shouts to slow down is like to double or triple your level of attention while continuing to press the gas pedal. It's no longer a medical taper, it's a race.

The alternative solution is to slow down before the crash arrives. How? By adapting the reduction quantity during the course of the taper exercise. For instance at half the taper stop to reduce .007  mg/day but reduce to half the cut and use .0035 mg/day instead. At 1/3 before the final dose, lift off the accelerator by reducing .0023 mg/day.

By reading posts I learnt over and over again that the smaller are the doses, the worst symptoms can become. Taperers seem to be particularly concerned and vulnerable as they are more sensitive to dose variations at about 1/3 of the final dose. This could confirm that by not adapting the cut dose, the taper pace was becoming way too fast.

I therefore introduced a modification to the Taper Plan application trying to overcome this problem. The new option is called "Attenuated ending" and works only when the reduction is based on fixed quantity as opposed to fixed percent. When there is 1/3 of the road to go before the jump dose, the reduction is recalculated to 1/3 of the initial cut.

Hope it helps in reducing symptoms.

Wish you a smooth journey towards a full recovery.

:hug:

Hi Jim!

This "attenuated ending" is a great option! This is especially nice for those who struggle with escalating symptoms towards the later part of their taper.

Thank-You for adding this awesome option to your program. It will surly be of  benefit to many!

:smitten::hug:

Jim Hawk, love your program but this last post made my eyes cross. Anything not rote is pretty much not happening for my brain at the moment..well, pretty much since last June's taper began. Can't even remember which of your options I am on atm but I am having more trouble than I thought, except for this week's 5 day hold for travel, which has resulted in a complete absence of symptoms. Can you please give me an example of what you mean for my current 2.7 valium a day daily dry microcut?  :)

[1d...]

Your numbers have a lot of sense. My problem is that unless you use titration how you do it with clonazepan pill cuts being the smalles 0.5?

I'm dealing exactly with your example. I was taking 1 mg of clonazepan (0.5 night 0.5 day). I taper all the way to 0.5 in almost 7 weeks. Due to surgery my doctor told me to hold the 0.5 a week before and after the surgery. I don't know what to do now. She wants big cuts like 25 % every 2 weeks.

I would appreciate your opinion about the holding period due to surgery and how to resume afterwards. Thanks in advance! 

Hi chenka44 :smitten:,

an example of what you mean for my current 2.7 valium a day daily dry microcut?

You started weeks ago to taper with the initial 2.8 mg/day. As the current 2.7 mg is pretty much the same I wonder if you did everything right? Did you use a gram scale to weigh out the needed dose? And by having practically taken the same dose during all these weeks I wonder why you feel rough symptoms? By any chance have you got these symptoms before starting to taper? Can those symptoms be from tolerance resulting from long months of regular use?

this week's 5 day hold for travel, which has resulted in a complete absence of symptoms

What a good news! In this case, I think you have 2 options to tackle the symptoms while tapering:

1. Lower the reduction to 5%/21 days instead of 5%/14 days. In this case the taper time will be even longer and I remember you were not happy already with the duration based on the pace of 5%/14 days :D

2. Keep the reduction pace to 5%/14 days and HOLD when symptoms arise. Resume when you feel comfortable enough. Don't put pressure on yourself to taper a lower dose each single day. To hold must be considered as an entire part of the taper process.

The 5 days for travelling might have diverted your attention to something different from your daily worries, fears and symptoms. What if you find distractions (walks, friends, painting, yoga, pets, music...) to keep your mind away from those?

Hi micedana :smitten:

unless you use titration how you do it with clonazepan pill cuts being the smalles 0.5

The titration method is more accurate when dealing with small quantity of benzo. Otherwise you can use a gram scale for dry cut. You first reduce 5 or 10 tablets of Clonazepam to fine powder. People use a mortar and pestle for this. Others just use the back of a spoon and it works too. Each day with a gram scale you weigh out the tiny quantity you will swallow with water. Some people found the gram scale not accurate enough and in few cases the number displayed jumps up and down and never stabilizes. Most of buddies feel comfortable with it and many successfully tapered by using a cheap USD 20 gram scale bought in Amazon.

my doctor told me to hold the 0.5 a week before and after the surgery. I don't know what to do now.

In my humble opinion, it does not harm if you hold although I believe you can keep on tapering with no problem. What is important is the antibiotics that will be used for the pre and post surgery phase.

To absolutely avoid is the fluoroquinolone a broad-spectrum antibiotic that includes many popular drugs such as ciprofloxacin (Cipro), ofloxacin (Floxin), norfloxacin (Noroxin), levofloxacin (Levaquin), moxifloxacin (Avelox), and gemifloxacin (Factive).

"When a fluoroquinolone binds to a GABA receptor, the result is the polar opposite of the effect of CNS depressants like benzodiazepines. Fluoroquinolones are antagonists of the GABA-A receptor, meaning that they prevent the binding of GABA and can displace other molecules bound to the receptor, such as benzodiazepines.[1] GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter and drugs which enhance its action, like benzodiazepines, cause sedation. The GABA receptor blockade caused by a fluoroquinolone results in a CNS stimulant effect, with neurological manifestations ranging from mild insomnia and agitation to hallucinations and seizures.[2] Anyone can suffer these side effects, but individuals prescribed benzodiazepines are notably much more prone to experiencing these adverse neuropsychiatric reactions." (from http://benzoinfo.com)

She wants big cuts like 25 % every 2 weeks.

It seems fast to me. The general recommendations are to reduce 5%-10% every 10-14 days. A number of buddies received the same requests from their doctor but successfully tapered following their own pace dictated by their symptoms.

Thanks for replying so fast Jim Hawk.Started back tapering last night and the valium weight was 0.222, whatever that is is mg. I punched my numbers into your attenuated program and if I am reading it correctly, it calls for a hold every 4 days, then every 5 days? Since my travel, I have been considering something along those lines anyway, considering how great I felt. I travelled a few weeks ago and felt crap the whole time, so who knows? But it was cut and hold for 2 weeks then. I had almost no symptoms pre taper except junkie eyes, emotional bluntness and the incredible exhaustion.

Hi :smitten:

Recently I happened to read a serie of posts from a buddy who instead of celebrating the taper milestone of 1/2 reached, suffered severe withdrawal symptoms. That person has been reducing for months a fixed quantity of benzo per day with bearable symptoms when withdrawal seems to suddenly kick in and catch her off guard. Incomprehension might have followed: "Why? Have always reduced a SAME amount!".

The fixed quantity reduction is also known as a symptoms-driven taper method and there is precise reason for it. With this approach at the beginning of the taper a percent is used to establish the reduction quantity to apply. That percent is taken within the range of the generally recommended "between 5%-10% every 10-14 days". Once this quantity has been defined, then the percent thing becomes useless and get completely ignored.

Example: You are tapering Klonopin 1 mg/day. You wish to taper at the rate of 10% every 14 days. The reduction quantity per day will be: .007 mg/day (1mg * 10/100 / 14days). You are happy because it's easy to understand ("I just take the same quantity less each day"), to apply ("No need to remember complicated formulas"). In addition it is very attractive for its duration is short and nobody wishes to stay one second more with benzo.

Then sooner than you imagine you arrive to the day when your daily dose is half the initial 1 mg (.5 mg). What one may forget is that by cutting the same quantity that day, the reduction percent is no longer 10% but it is 20% (.007 * 14 / .5). And if you arrive to 1/3 of your initial 1 mg (.033 mg) then the cut is nearly 30% (.007 * 14 / .3333) of the daily dose of that day. Without been fully aware about it you have been pressing the gas pedal and the car is continuously accelerating. The symptoms-driven term comes into the game when your car crashes for loss of control. Trying to intercept first signs when your body shouts to slow down is like to double or triple your level of attention while continuing to press the gas pedal. It's no longer a medical taper, it's a race.

The alternative solution is to slow down before the crash arrives. How? By adapting the reduction quantity during the course of the taper exercise. For instance at half the taper stop to reduce .007  mg/day but reduce to half the cut and use .0035 mg/day instead. At 1/3 before the final dose, lift off the accelerator by reducing .0023 mg/day.

By reading posts I learnt over and over again that the smaller are the doses, the worst symptoms can become. Taperers seem to be particularly concerned and vulnerable as they are more sensitive to dose variations at about 1/3 of the final dose. This could confirm that by not adapting the cut dose, the taper pace was becoming way too fast.

I therefore introduced a modification to the Taper Plan application trying to overcome this problem. The new option is called "Attenuated ending" and works only when the reduction is based on fixed quantity as opposed to fixed percent. When there is 1/3 of the road to go before the jump dose, the reduction is recalculated to 1/3 of the initial cut.

Hope it helps in reducing symptoms.

Wish you a smooth journey towards a full recovery.

Thank you. So this doesn’t apply to someone who is tapering by fixed percent as apposed to fixed quantity?

Is it already calculated in when using fixed percent?

What do you suggest if one is starting from a high total daily dose, such as I am 3.5mg clonazapam per day, reducing .5mg @ a time & wants to start with fixed quantity then switch to fixed percent further down the line in their taper?

Also, what are your thoughts on my compounded liquid being @.5mg/ml could concentration vs .1mg/ml? That is what doc & pharmacist agreed on for now.

What are your thoughts on the fact that my pharmacy compounded liquid clonazapam felt like a placebo(no med)? Bella has tried to explain it to me, but I’d appreciate another point of view or explanation that perhaps I could understand better.[im not undermining nor second guessing Bella @ all-love her & am eternally grateful for all of her help] rather, I may be better able to understand someone else's explanation style. Although am feeling quite brain dead always have a feeling of a need to understand all possible cenarios, especially with this compounded liquid.

Thank you

Hi Scaredie :smitten:

So this doesn’t apply to someone who is tapering by fixed percent as apposed to fixed quantity? Is it already calculated in when using fixed percent?

ONLY to apply for fixed quantity reduction. Fixed percent is not concerned as this reduction adaptation is already the essence of the method.

What do you suggest if one is starting from a high total daily dose, such as I am 3.5mg clonazapam per day, reducing .5mg @ a time & wants to start with fixed quantity then switch to fixed percent further down the line in their taper?

The two methods work nearly the same at the beginning then diverge more and more towards the end. Your approach can work but what do you wish to achieve with this mix? If you really hate symptoms and can't even bear a dust of them, provided you are free of symptoms now, start directly from the fixed percent. Should you well tolerate symptoms and wish to kick out benzo as soon as possible and ready to pay the toll of withdrawal symptoms then go for fixed quantity. If you go for this last one, you still have the possibility to slow down at the end with the option "Attenuated ending" who cuts the reduction to 1/3 when you are at 1/3 from the jump point.

Also, what are your thoughts on my compounded liquid being @.5mg/ml could concentration vs .1mg/ml? That is what doc & pharmacist agreed on for now.

- I understand you feel little or no effect at all going from tablets to solution. A number of buddies went through this "surprise". Have a look to the reply from buddie MrEggplant in this thread http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=200707.0

- If the lack of effect is small (5-10%), I understand it is not your case, then we might think this is due to a reduced bioavailability when passing from solid state med to liquid. Your body simply treated the two forms differently and there is in the process a loss of benzo due to different metabolism. Should it be the case then a compensation of 5-10% in volume can address the problem.

- Concentration of .5 mg/ml or .1 mg/ml are only for accuracy while drawing up the dose with syringe. They do not explain the lack of effects of the medication on you. Presumed the pharmacy did deliver the right solution with concentration of .5 mg/ml, I wish to see the sheets with the daily dose you have used so far together with it.

I know Bella Amis with whom I closely work together and ask for advice in several things. She is very open and I have no doubt she has nothing against reading another "non-expert" position. I must add that by lack of time I have not read any reply from Bella Amis to you in this thread, my answers are therefore not influenced by it.

Hi chenka44 :smitten:

it calls for a hold every 4 days, then every 5 days?

As the program does not handle holds, I believe there is something wrong with the input you have used. Could you please share the values you have entered in the application, especially the concentration of your solution? Thanks.

So this doesn’t apply to someone who is tapering by fixed percent as apposed to fixed quantity? Is it already calculated in when using fixed percent?

ONLY to apply for fixed quantity reduction. Fixed percent is not concerned as this reduction adaptation is already the essence of the method.

The two methods work nearly the same at the beginning then diverge more and more towards the end. Your approach can work but what do you wish to achieve with this mix? If you really hate symptoms and can't even bear a dust of them, provided you are free of symptoms now, start directly from the fixed percent. Should you well tolerate symptoms and wish to kick out benzo as soon as possible and ready to pay the toll of withdrawal symptoms then go for fixed quantity. If you go for this last one, you still have the possibility to slow down at the end with the option "Attenuated ending" who cuts the reduction to 1/3 when you are at 1/3 from the jump point.

- I understand you feel little or no effect at all going from tablets to solution. A number of buddies went through this "surprise". Have a look to the reply from buddie MrEggplant in this thread http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=200707.0

- If the lack of effect is small (5-10%), I understand it is not your case, then we might think this is due to a reduced bioavailability when passing from solid state med to liquid. Your body simply treated the two forms differently and there is in the process a loss of benzo due to different metabolism. Should it be the case then a compensation of 5-10% in volume can address the problem.

- Concentration of .5 mg/ml or .1 mg/ml are only for accuracy while drawing up the dose with syringe. They do not explain the lack of effects of the medication on you. Presumed the pharmacy did deliver the right solution with concentration of .5 mg/ml, I wish to see the sheets with the daily dose you have used so far together with it.

I know Bella Amis with whom I closely work together and ask for advice in several things. She is very open and I have no doubt she has nothing against reading another "non-expert" position. I must add that by lack of time I have not read any reply from Bella Amis to you in this thread, my answers are therefore not influenced by it.

Thank you, kind sir. I don’t know if the lack of effect is 5-10%. I’ve only tried one compounded(with teva tablets + ora sweet + ora plus)liquid clonazapam dose from 1st 10% reduction percent of my 3rd .5mg dose out of total daily regimine of .5mg 3 times per day, then 2mg @ bed(all of rest aside from 3rd dose taken as tabs), so it was .4738mg=.95ml @ .5mg/ml concentration. It just felt like I didn’t take any medication. No severe anxiety nor panic, just much less sedation than I’ve been having from that dose. I’ll try to explain by linking you to thread where I tried to explain the lack of effect to Bella. It may also explain to you why I’d want to rush at least the beginning of my taper. If I’ll have to compensate with 5-10% volume, I’ll please need help understanding how to do that.

I apologize in advance for lengthy post. I’ll copy paste intro to thread, then add link to entire thread:

First an explanation of what I’ve been experiencing since I quit smoking with nicotine replacement patches in October in relation to clonazapam. Since then I’ve been falling asleep early in evening after taking 3rd dose of day .5mg k pin dose, been unable to focus on prayers(start praying, loose focus, start over, end up asleep)then waking up to take bed dose a couple of hours later. Also along the way, of quitting smoking, I’ve become more spacey in general & more tired. The fatigue & poor cognition(was already present, but not to this degree)has increased as nicotine decreased until I finally discontinued nicotine 4/20/18. Prior to this(quitting smoking starting 10/5/17) I never fell asleep early, sometimes having insomnia despite bed time dose of clonazapam, 2mg. I’ve also stopped coffee.

In summary, I feel that as I’ve dropped the nicotine stimulant, I’ve needed less clonazapam or it has become too much for me @ times, & I didn’t realize what was was going on. But I can’t just start making big cuts, I want to get off quickly, but safely & I do still have anxiety. I surmise that loosing the stimulant has caused the clonazapam to cause increased fatigue & cog fog.

More background, I’m so used to & tolerant to clonazapam & take it so regularly & regimental, don’t skip doses, that I don’t feel it’s effects,(like the first time I took .5mg, I could barely feed myself, I was so uncoordinated & then asked to be reduced to .25mg) I just don’t have panic attacks & have less anxiety due in part to the clonazapam & in part by knowing that it will prevent a panic attack. That & it helps my insomnia/sleep. I never felt huge anxiolytics effects from clonazapam. Point being it’s hard to say just from one dose, especially my 3rd dose of the day weather or not it’s working, as I’m so used to it, it’s just my norm. I mean I take it around the clock.  I still feel anxiety many times but never have panic attacks(sometimes will get a mini start to feel one sensation) & sometimes I don’t feel anxiety. I’m not sure how many doses I’d have to skip or what situation I’d have to be in to feel severe anxiety or panic. Lately I feel fatigued & very poor cognition(part of that may be ms, but I don’t & wont know until I eliminate clonazapam, which is going to take a little no time.)

So, more than one person warned me that there have been others who’ve had bad experiences with compounded liquid clonazapam as in it didn’t work or put them into withdrawal. Well I finally tried my compounded liquid clonazapam the other evening for my 3rd .5mg dose, out of 3 .5mg doses per day, then 2mg @ bed, and the normal evening grogginess & brain fogginess was not there. At first felt like it hit me fast like taking a shot(that warm sensation or something) then a bit later felt like I didn’t take any medicine at all. I didn’t fall asleep early like I’ve been doing, was up till 10:30pm, after taking sleep dose @ 9:45pm & I was able to pray lucidly, without going around in circles starting over again repeating myself. I was worried I may not fall asleep. So I don’t know if liquid has proper med amount/ absorbable ability enough in it or if it will put me into withdrawal & I won’t know it because Im already on such a high daily dose.

Also, I’m tolerant to it now, but I don’t know if I need that 3rd dose anymore, for example I don’t always feel anxious before taking evening dose, I take it preventatively & to stay on schedule, so it could take longer for anxiety/withdrawal to show for that .5mg dose reduction or maybe for any .5mg dose reduction @ this starting point.

Since I’m trying to do daily liquid micro taper, & I take such a high total daily dose I feel I won’t know if this liquid isn’t working right until it’s too late as I’m so far just trying to replace one .5mg dose with it. I don’t want to go into withdrawal and don’t want to start something that I may not sense withdrawal from until I’m further down the line & it’s too late. But I so much wanted to try to taper with compounded liquid. There was such a difference though, like medicine vs no medicine, I don’t know what to do.

Does anyone know how long & at what taper rate I’d need to go in order to know if it’s putting me in withdrawal or not?

Ideas, advice as to how I should proceed would be greatly appreciated.

I don’t want to scrap liquid idea if it could work, but don’t want to start something that could harm me & not be the way I’m able to taper anyway.

If I can’t do this I’ll have to go dry & will need all the help I can get for that. Am not into crushing pills. Maybe could get into cutting & weighing if explained to where I could understand. Perhaps the filing method, not sure how to do that either. Ugh.. feel stuck. Oh & I won’t be making my own liquid. Not @ this point @ least, maybe @ end of taper if am having a hard time.

What do I do about this compounded liquid & figuring out if it’s going to work or not?

Thank you, sorry for the novel.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=202990.msg2632734#msg2632734

Much gratitude for your time & concern😊

i think my data was, tab=valium, weight of 10=1.7, first dose=2.7,which then entered 0.0135 by itself in the fixed quantity field, also 5% per two weeks. I still get @ days 5 and six  0.225 then onto  days 11 and 12 0.220 etc.  I was thinking about something along these lines, considering my recent 5 day window whilst holding. Previous to that, depression was getting worse. Strangely enough, I will still be off around Christmas

Just redid it and noticed I had not checked the attenuated box and still getting multiple hold figures  ???

Hi chenka44,

I have been able to reproduce your figures.

ad3uvPE.png

The seemingly repetitive dose (in blue) are in reality the rounded figures of values that are different (in grey). Why rounded? Because the gram scale has its limits and can't manage smaller (smallest: .001 mg). This happens nearly all the time when the reduction rate is slow. For higher reduction this blue value changes continuously. Just for your test, replace 14 days with 10 days and you will see.

What to do? Just follow the table and when there are 2 days with the same value then take the same value for 2 days. Without aiming at it, it is a sort of hold.

ZASQAth.png

2G9vWyd.png

When Attenuated ending is selected, the end date will become:

V3Iu3KD.png

8gpYdNp.png

Hope I answered your question.

Does anyone know how long & at what taper rate I’d need to go in order to know if it’s putting me in withdrawal or not?

I have no answer. I'm sorry.

Go on to use solution to taper your 3rd dose of .5 mg until the end. The fact that you have distributed the 4 doses along the day combined with the long elimination half-life of clonazepam will compensate the fluctuation of benzo in your plasma following the introduction of the liquid dose and the associated benzo reduction, wanted or unwanted.

Good luck!

I have no answer. I'm sorry.

Go on to use solution to taper your 3rd dose of .5 mg until the end. The fact that you have distributed the 4 doses along the day combined with the long elimination half-life of clonazepam will compensate the fluctuation of benzo in your plasma following the introduction of the liquid dose and the associated benzo reduction, wanted or unwanted.

Good luck!

Thank you. So what about after 3rd dose is gone?

Also, now that you’ve read more of my details, do you still recommend percent reduction vs quantity reduction? At least in the beginning?

Hi Scaredie  :smitten:

So what about after 3rd dose is gone?

I guess it will be one of the remaining 3 doses from whom you are called to decide which one comes second, third and last. Unless you decide otherwise.

do you still recommend percent reduction vs quantity reduction? At least in the beginning?

They are equivalent at the beginning. At the cost of repeat myself, if you have unbearable symptoms, go Fixed Percent. If you want to have benzo out of your organism as soon as possible and you are ready to pay the toll for, then go Fixed Quantity, with "Attenuated Ending" set when taper the 4th and last dose.

Hi Scaredie  :smitten:

So what about after 3rd dose is gone?

I guess it will be one of the remaining 3 doses from whom you are called to decide which one comes second, third and last. Unless you decide otherwise.

do you still recommend percent reduction vs quantity reduction? At least in the beginning?

They are equivalent at the beginning. At the cost of repeat myself, if you have unbearable symptoms, go Fixed Percent. If you want to have benzo out of your organism as soon as possible and you are ready to pay the toll for, then go Fixed Quantity, with "Attenuated Ending" set when taper the 4th and last dose.

That’s not what I meant about after the third dose.

You said:Go on to use solution to taper your 3rd dose of .5 mg until the end. The fact that you have distributed the 4 doses along the day combined with the long elimination half-life of clonazepam will compensate the fluctuation of benzo in your plasma following the introduction of the liquid dose and the associated benzo reduction, wanted or unwanted.

So what I’m asking is does what you said above still apply, after my 3rd .5mg dose is gone? And or then after next doses are started to be reduced after For example: I won’t always have 4 doses distributed along the way & or not in as high of an amount, to compensate for the benzo fluctuation in my plasma.

Are you saying that liquid clonazapam can shorten the half life as well as duration of activity of each dose of clonazapam?

Thank you, trying to understand.

Hi Jim Hawk,

I still don’t understand this part you said:

‘They are equivalent at the beginning. At the cost of repeat myself, if you have unbearable symptoms, go Fixed Percent. If you want to have benzo out of your organism as soon as possible and you are ready to pay the toll for, then go Fixed Quantity, with "Attenuated Ending" set when taper the 4th and last dose.’

So does the fixed percent decrease or attenuate the dose all along the way? For example as my dose gets lower even in the beginning say or when I’m reducing my second dose, does the percent get lower too, to compensate for lower dose, even if it’s only .5mg lower?

I’m a bit confused because you said if I do fixed quantity to only apply the attenuated ending when I taper 4th & last dose. Does that mean fixed percent only lowers percent when I get to 4th dose too?

Thank you

Hi Scaredie,

Let's get rid of your third dose and if you wish we can resume our discussion afterwards. Until then I'll refrain from giving you replies that would bring nothing but confusion to your mind.

Hi Scaredie,

Let's get rid of your third dose and if you wish we can resume our discussion afterwards. Until then I'll refrain from giving you replies that would bring nothing but confusion to your mind.

Ok thank you Jim!