Help with using milk

[Jo...]

1.  Do I have to crush my pill before dissolving it in liquid?

2.  Do I crush my pill then dissolve it in 1 ml of 2% milk and add 99 ml of water get to 100 ml?

Or

Do I crush my pill then dissolve it in 100 ml of 2% milk?

Thank you :-X

1.  Do I have to crush my pill before dissolving it in liquid?

2.  Do I crush my pill then dissolve it in 1 ml of 2% milk and add 99 ml of water get to 100 ml?

Or

Do I crush my pill then dissolve it in 100 ml of 2% milk?

Thank you :-X

Hi JoJo2-

If you are going to use milk you would ideally want to use full fat milk. Klonopin is lipid soluble & the fat in the milk is what makes it a viable solution. It may help to crush tablets put not necessary.

Hi JoJo,

I am using milk and you don't need to crush your pill.  I drop a pill in the jar and shake.  I leave it for about 24 hours in the refrigerator shaking maybe three or four times. 

Jenny

Hi JoJo,

I am using milk and you don't need to crush your pill.  I drop a pill in the jar and shake.  I leave it for about 24 hours in the refrigerator shaking maybe three or four times. 

Jenny

Do you use whole milk? How much milk? Just enough to dissolve the pill or 100 ml.

I use whole milk.  If you are using 100 ml of milk, you would just drop your pill in the jar with the 100 ml of milk and shake it. It usually dissolves pretty quickly, within an hour but I leave it overnight, shaking occasionally.

Jenny