anxiety and a.d.d

[Ze...]

I have been wondering ,how many peppole here that have some form of high level of anxiety,also have

a.d.d seems to be as akin to anxiety as depression ,just wondered if people that suffer from anxiety and a.d.d are the same as me,i realized that the to forms of treatment some type of adderall and benzo, with or with out a antidepressant which strangely  seem to make me depressed for what ever reason

i assume its  just depends on what end of the spectrum of depression with anxiety you are on,for me i'm way on the anxiety side,agoraphobic now

but i don't really think the agoraphobia got out of control until the xanax bars 2mg ,that also seemed to make my a.d.d much worse the before it,then i was

on a  kind of pharmaceutical speed ball not a well thought out ballance.

Welcome Zen.  :)

I know what you mean about "pharmaceutical speedball" only its anti depressants that do this to me.  I can't really answer any of your questions because my problem is with Valium.  Just wanted to wish you a warm welcome and to let you know that you are not alone.  Only advice being that when you begin to taper, take it slow.  I am speaking from experience, whilst at the same time knowing that everyone is different. 

Dee

[07...]

I have been wondering ,how many peppole here that have some form of high level of anxiety,also have

a.d.d seems to be as akin to anxiety as depression ,just wondered if people that suffer from anxiety and a.d.d are the same as me,i realized that the to forms of treatment some type of adderall and benzo, with or with out a antidepressant which strangely  seem to make me depressed for what ever reason

i assume its  just depends on what end of the spectrum of depression with anxiety you are on,for me i'm way on the anxiety side,agoraphobic now

but i don't really think the agoraphobia got out of control until the xanax bars 2mg ,that also seemed to make my a.d.d much worse the before it,then i was

on a  kind of pharmaceutical speed ball not a well thought out ballance.

interesting thoughts thanks.  :smitten: