Protein needs

[go...]

Hi,

Is anyone well versed on how protein relates to withdrawal. I've been in a wave for 2 months with no windows whatsoever and my health has been declining steadily the whole time. 2 months ago I was able to exercise and sleep well. Now I have broken sleep with multiple night terror episodes and my legs have a hard time supporting me to the bathroom. It isn't really fitting in with the waves/windows format.

I have no appetite and I am constantly nauseas. I have dropped a stone in the last 2 weeks. I have been a vegetarian for 8 years and was perfectly healthy before all this. I'm wondering if there is any consensus about needing more protein during this period. I'd reluctantly incorporate some meat back into my diet if anyone thought that it may help me in any respect. If so what kinds would be best and when to eat. I'd try anything at this stage, my weight is dropping so low.

Eating meat 2-3 times a month is OK for B complex/B12 and extra protein. Buy some beef put it on the BBQ.

You could try protein shakes with all the amino acids or complete free for amino supplements (however I suggest you do some research on these before taking them because there are son contraindications with other drugs and health conditions). Being a vegetarian I am pretty sure you had to be taken some form of protein supplement and some vitamins? This is crucial for vegans and vegetarians.