Certain Antibiotics

[Sa...]

I'm left wondering if those same genetic markers would make someone susceptible to benzo withdrawal or at least to help in finding out! Thank you for this, Saraa!

Terry,

Thats a good thought.  Whether there is a genetic marker or not. Whether the use of antibiotics is what led to my sensitivity to benzodiazepines and other psych medicine.  Did a course of antibiotics or perhaps anesthesia destroy my mitochondrial cells or cell walls and then i fell ill to this all. 

So many questions.

I did have ligaments tearing away from the muscles and bones and its taken me over a year to walk without too much of a limp.

Did i have antibiotics 3 years ago right before hell broke loose? Yes.

What im trying to say and wonder is the old question of which came first, the chicken or the egg or is it something completely different. Or a combination of things.

It's so hard to say what came first. The body is so complex, and when one thing starts to decline, others follow because everything in the body is connected.

I did have ligaments tearing away from the muscles and bones and its taken me over a year to walk without too much of a limp. Good for you!!! It must have been very difficult.

I do wish there was a way we could tap into what our body needs every day. We are left guessing so much of the time...