Klonopin taper from .25 morning .125 evening.

[Dp...]

Hi everyone i finally have decided to go with this method for the last part of my taper. I am currently at .25 in the morning, and .125 in the evening of klonopin/clonazepam i would like to start this method as soon as possible, but really don't have the information/plan required to get started. Any help would be great!

Start date: 5/25/2010

Dose: .25 in the morning .125 in the evening

Tablet dose: .5 tablet of clonazepam

Number of tablets: I take .25 in the morning and .125 in the evening. throwing away the other .125 chunk

Taper rate: I have done really well up to this point dry cutting from 4mg down to where i am at now so i would like to do this not super fast, but fairly quickly at least 10% every 7 days.

Cylinder details: I have a 100ml cylinder with 1ml increments

If you require more infomation please let me know, and sorry for being a bother haha

Thanks all,

Dane

Hi Dpete!

This will only require a simple titration. Someone from the team will help you will this within the next day or so.

All you need to do is crush and mix your 0.375mg's in 100ml's of liquid every day. Then, each day, remove an additional 1ml.

Day one....Make your 0.375mg/100ml liquid mixture and remove 1ml.  Drink 2/3's of the remaining in the morning, and the rest in the evening. I wouldn't worry about being too exact with this split.

Day two....Make your mixture and remove 2ml's. Again, drink 2/3's of the remaining mixture in the morning, and the rest in the evening.

Day three....Remove 3 ml's.

........etc.

This is actually more like 10% every 10 days. Realistically, you could probably increase the speed of the above, considering your starting dose. So if you are doing well, you can try and increase your daily cuts to 2ml's. That would be 2ml's on day one, 4ml's on day 2, 6 ml's on day three, etc.  

Let us know if this makes sense!    

Thank you very much Eljay makes perfect sense thank you for explaining, and coming up with the plan for me.