Vodka/water/valium mix irritates throat

[Ma...]

I am down from 15 mg valium to 7 mg valium (half way!!!).  Fell apart on a prior cut and hold taper before, so now trying 3mg vodka water solution am and 4 mg tablets (2 2 mg) at night.  Have history of acid reflux problems from long term benz o use.

I have been pouring vodka water solution into mouth with syringes.  Would it mess things up if I squirted it into juice or almond milk and and drank that mixture?

[a5...]
I've never tried it, but I think almond milk would work OK.  Juice might be too, but I worry a little about the acidity.  I don't think that I'd store a solution made like this (some people store their diluted solutions for several days). 

I am down from 15 mg valium to 7 mg valium (half way!!!).  Fell apart on a prior cut and hold taper before, so now trying 3mg vodka water solution am and 4 mg tablets (2 2 mg) at night.  Have history of acid reflux problems from long term benz o use.

I have been pouring vodka water solution into mouth with syringes.  Would it mess things up if I squirted it into juice or almond milk and and drank that mixture?

Just squirt it into a glass of water, soda, juice, or any other liquid to dilute it, then drink it.

Thanks!  I like making up the solution in the vodka/water because I can just store it in the bathroom cupboard in a jar, where almond milk milk or milk needs refriveration.  After all, it is just going into your stomach and mixes with breakfast, stc.  Thanks again!

I only use 0.5 ml's of vodka....a very minute amount.  You may want to try reducing your vodka.  And once you have the amount of liquid withdrawn for your taper you can add anything to the part that is left to drink.  :smitten:

Why are you using so much vodka? Just curious. You don't need that much.  :smitten:???

• 2 weeks later...
This is the amount of vodka suggested by Builder for an 8 -10 day supply.  I crush 12 2 mg pills, dissolve in 48 ml vodka and then add 190 ml more water.  It really is a lot of pills to dissolve.

Just FYI, there is well documented research that says at takes 2ml of 80 proof vodka to dissolve 1mg of benzo.  It varies a little from one benzo to another, but 2ml per mg will work for all common benzos.

I could find the links and graphs to show you, but just take my word for it.