Author Topic: What are you currently reading?  (Read 2176 times)

[Buddie]

Re: What are you currently reading?
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2018, 04:26:15 pm »
Now I'm almost finished with The Forest by Edmund Rutherford
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2018, 07:16:11 pm »
I just finished, "We Are Legion (We Are Bob)" by Dennis Taylor and if you like Sci-Fi, this one is really light and funny.  I listened to it on audible and I really enjoyed the performance.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 11:14:13 am »
Wonderful thread. Just found it.

Two e-books:

"50 Self-Help Classics" by Tom Butler-Bowdon

"Learning to Love Yourself" by Gay Hendricks Ph.D.

One audiobook:

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

All the three are great.

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2018, 05:46:32 am »
I like crazy psychological thrillers and stories about betrayal and murder kind of like Gone Girl or the family next door, I am currently reading House Swap it is SO GOOD!! If you have any recommendations about other books in this same genre let me know

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2018, 11:20:11 am »
The Boleyn Inheritance.....Tudor book 📚 #5

Phillips Gregory

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2018, 07:07:37 pm »
‘Nothing to be Frightened Of’ by Julian Barnes

Hilarious memoir/musings on his fear of death.

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2018, 10:03:24 pm »
Altar of Bones by Philip Carter.  Excellent reading.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2018, 02:44:32 am »
"Diet Cure" by Julia Ross. I greatly recommend. Awesome guide to healthy foods, necessary vitamins and diet supplements. Makes more sense to have a paperback copy, as there are many questionnaires and interesting charts.

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2018, 03:05:16 am »
I'm reading Dirk Gently Holistic Detective Agency, by Douglas Adams and Watchers by Dean Koontz, as far as fiction. Non-fiction I'm reading Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff & Amy Matthews which is an excellent guide for beginner to intermediate yoga practice. Also, starting on Zealot by Reza Aslan, rearly interesting but I've had to basically take a history course to understand completely. 😂

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2018, 06:02:11 am »
"Mini-Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results" by [...] Guise. Excellent book.