Relationship

[jc...]

I've been off Klonopin for about 3 months now, physical symptoms are not a thing, but obsession, intrusive thoughts and anxiety seem to be the only symptoms i do have and they are truly awful.

I get so frustrated with my girlfriend, i get upset about having doubts and the thought of the future terrifies me.  The emotional bluntness makes me nervous because im afraid i won't feel love again and she does not deserve that or this.

Anyone else have issues in a relationship? I have no one to talk to about this, she listens to all my issues but i can't tell her about this one, that's just not fair.

Yes, me.  My husband and I just started couples counseling and I am having a really hard time not blaming my husband for everything.  For some reason, it seems logical to me that most things are just his fault.  I've now stopped yelling at him about this for the most part, thanks to couples counseling, but I still feel this way.  I'm not sure what to do. 

Since the summer.  I started tapering so long ago, but it was this summer that I started having lots of anger.  I am not sure what is going on.  I know I am more sensitive now, but I also think that things, normal things, just didn't bother me at all while on benzos.  And now, I am like experiencing some emotions that feel very big and stronger than they have in a long time.

Speaking from experience, I wouldn’t trust my feelings/judgment about anything until I was pretty sure I was mostly over this...particularly not close relationships.  Emotions are pretty blunted for awhile and decision-making is really off.

I was dating a girl and had to quit it because I couldnt deal with emotions that come with dating someone new, sometimes the uncertainty. Why is she not calling etc. etc. do i love her does she love me. I had too many emotions

Offcourse I feel more like shit now for cutting it off and have a bad wave because of this ordeal but I have a long 3,5 attivan to taper and I cant deal with girls right now.

Another hard thing to accept :(

But if you are in a relationship and you like this person and they are trustworthy I would not put it on the line, I would try to do what is takes to make it go well. Also a breakup is the last thing u need, it could open up a can of shit on you.

[34...]

Speaking from experience, I wouldn’t trust my feelings/judgment about anything until I was pretty sure I was mostly over this...particularly not close relationships.  Emotions are pretty blunted for awhile and decision-making is really off.

So agree with this and whilst we try (possibly way to hard ) to be normal in our reactions they can be really off till we find balance again when healed,

or in windows when things dont cause such over reactions, or bad decisions.

In waves I make things worse by my over reactions trying to hard I feel,

and relationships even with friends often suffer too, even over researching, rather than just letting the body do its thing.  :'( :'(

Healing takes time  a lot of it it seems .  :(

and even this took me a long time to realize and accept  ::) ::)

:smitten: