Author Topic: First record you ever bought  (Read 1101 times)

[Buddie]

Re: First record you ever bought
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2018, 06:43:29 pm »
Oh wow, I didn't even KNOW about Stevie Nicks BEFORE Fleetwood Mac.  Listening to it now.

My first album was J Geils Band, "Freeze Frame".

What do u think about Stevie Nicks solo?  I own everything.   The woman could sing and write  :D

They are touring again, but without Buckingham. I will not go for once. He's a key player. Here's a YouTube video about alleged abuse to Nicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-aRfL6CmB8
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2018, 04:35:45 pm »
Yeah Stevie Nicks is great.  I love that she has been so open about klonopin too.  I just looked up Yoko and the bloody glasses.  Amazing. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2018, 10:15:35 pm »
Yes I saved that record

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2018, 12:08:08 am »
My 1st LP was "Introducing the Beatles"... not to be confused with "Meet the Beatles".... your "Build Me up Buttercup" reminded me that I still have the 45  "Baby now That I've Found you"...The Foundations were great!!.. it was cool they used BMUB in the movie "There is Something About [...]"
... be well

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2018, 02:27:45 am »
I think they both came out 10 days apart. If you sell yours on eBay, you could probably get near $5,000. I only have Meet the Beatles myself

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2018, 09:05:54 am »
What do u think about Stevie Nicks solo?  I own everything.   The woman could sing and write  :D

"I Can't Wait' - Stevie Nicks    - AWESOME!      In 1986

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2018, 09:09:26 am »
Yes!❤️

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2018, 11:35:47 am »
Tragic Kingdom by No Doubt.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2018, 02:01:18 pm »

"I Can't Wait' - Stevie Nicks    - AWESOME!      In 1986

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2018, 07:18:43 pm »
I got gifted a Spice Girls cassette tape when I was 5 and then it quickly moved to being all CD's but it was awesome