Author Topic: First record you ever bought  (Read 1239 times)

[Buddie]

Re: First record you ever bought
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2018, 07:06:19 pm »
The first album I spent with my own money. My brothers plastered the house with The Beatles albums. I bought this for $1 as the record guy said it was not selling. It sure wasn't and it's a rare item now.

Buckingham & Nicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsiEV3il3iA
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2018, 07:13:19 pm »
 :smitten: :smitten: :o
The first album I spent with my own money. My brothers plastered the house with The Beatles albums. I bought this for $1 as the record guy said it was not selling. It sure wasn't and it's a rare item now.

Buckingham & Nicks.

Wow, hot pancakes!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2018, 07:17:25 pm »
I'm saving it for a rainy day. As well as the rare album of John Lennon's where Yoko put his bloody glasses on the cover but had to take it down.

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2018, 09:28:31 pm »

Buckingham & Nicks.

[/quote

Wow, Stevie Nicks is my favorite all time female singer!

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2018, 01:05:05 pm »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2018, 05:55:46 pm »
Bump, come on guys, this gives us deep insight to your Psyche :D

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2018, 03:53:57 pm »
Hey I listed two.............. :D

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2018, 04:01:17 pm »
Oh wow, I didn't even KNOW about Stevie Nicks BEFORE Fleetwood Mac.  Listening to it now.

My first album was J Geils Band, "Freeze Frame". 

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2018, 04:05:12 pm »
I bought the singles "Go all the way" by the Raspberries, and "Join Together" by the Who, on the same day.

The first LP I bought was David Live.

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2018, 05:23:38 pm »
Oh wow, I didn't even KNOW about Stevie Nicks BEFORE Fleetwood Mac.  Listening to it now.

My first album was J Geils Band, "Freeze Frame".

What do u think about Stevie Nicks solo?  I own everything.   The woman could sing and write  :D