Titration with Clonzapam wafers

[Ki...]

Hi,

The past six months I've tapered from 3 mgs of Klon to 1 mg.

Yesterday I cut from 1 mg to .875.

I have the .125 Clon. wafers, and up until now I've been cutting down .125 every two or three weeks. 

I'd like to slow the process down.  Specifically, I'd like to start cutting at half that rate, or .0625 every two weeks or so.

I'm wondering if I drop a wafer into a glass of water, mix it up, and split the glass of water in half whether the half that I don't drink one night will keep its potency until the next night (if stored in the refrigerator).

I gave up dairy products at the beginning of the year, so whole milk's out in terms of titration.  I drink almond milk--anybody know if that'd be better than water?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Kip

I am not sure the wafers will work...I was told that metamucil might be a good suspension agent but I am not sure if anyone has tried it yet.

Hi kip,

Yes, you can titrate the wafers, and yes you can refrigerate the unused portion.

Almond milk would work, and so would soy. They may not 'hold' the crushed benzo quite as well as whole milk, but just make sure it is vigorously shaken immediately before drinking.

There are other things I"ve heard you can mix it with, that are thicker and would make a good suspension. Applesauce, pudding, Keifer, etc.

Sundazed, I've not heard of metamucil, but that might work too.  :thumbsup: