6 months off today!!!

[pg...]

Hi buddies,

Here I am, 6 months off! It's been a hard, long, bumpy road (and still is) but I am glad to be on it because it is the only road to healing!

I posted 2 or 3 weeks ago about a depressive wave that happened right after my best window. I am glad to tell you that this wave ended and I had an even better window right after. Actually, it was even better than a window because for the first time since I experienced tolerance withdrawal (january 2017) I was able to experience real pleasure while reading, watching a movie and playing guitar. I felt emotions I hadn't felt in a long long time! It lasted 10 days!

I know withdrawal is not over though. Right now I am in a kind of a wave (a strange mix of anxiety and DP/DR) but I know that if it passed before, it will pass again this time. Acceptance and patience are our best allies in this fight.

Take good care everyone!

Lovely to read pg - I'm about 9 days ahead of you and my last window was 5 days long - the longest yet!  I'm desperate for another one - in a bad wave just now. Strangely I'm finding it harder the more windows I get - it's almost like it's too tantalising and then going back downhill again is much rougher. Do you or does anyone else find that? I somehow thought it would be better the more windows there were.

I totally agree with you Marg! The contrast betwwen waves and windows is getting bigger and bigger which makes it harder to endure the waves...

Take care!

Glad to know I'm not on my own there then! Will keep everything crossed that we both have a great window just around the corner :)