Author Topic: What do I do next?  (Read 102 times)

[Buddie]

What do I do next?
« on: April 22, 2018, 12:33:10 pm »
I am down to 0.0625mg lorazepam with 1mg diazepam. My question is for my next cut do I just drop the lorazepam and only take the 1mg diazepam or do I need to substitute the lorazepam and take 1.25mg diazepam first? Then start to cut the dicaepam from there?

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: What do I do next?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 02:34:49 pm »
Anyone have a suggestion?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 03:06:34 pm »
I think you can just drop the lorazepam alltogether.  I've seen people do it both ways.  If you are ready to cut that anyway, why not?

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 04:32:49 pm »
I second dropping lorazepam and keeping diazepam at 1 mg. But either way would work, so you get to make the final choice.
 :thumbsup:
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 02:11:00 pm »
Thank you both so much!!