All most 2 months off 2mg per day Klonopin & intermittent Temzapam

[Ju...]

Hi on very little sleep last night was a 3 hr night.  On some rare night I might get 6 hrs.  Guess it could be worse.  Having to work full time and careing for my mom is still tough.  Glad you guy are here it gets really lonely.  Wife doesnt care to understand it and mom has advancing dementia.  TY

[50...]

Hello, JusticeQuest :) - welcome to BenzoBuddies, and congratulations on being benzo-free!

Unfortunately, insomnia is one of the most common and miserable side effects of benzo withdrawal, but natural sleep does return over time.  :thumbsup:

I'm so glad you decided to join the forum - you'll find plenty of information and support here. Our members have gone through all aspects of benzodiazepine use and withdrawal, so you'll be able to connect with others who understand what you're going through.

The following board may be a good place to begin posting your questions:

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support

Please take a moment to Create a Signature. This will allow members to see where you are in the process, so that they can better support you.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum!

Leslie  :smitten:

The Ashton Manual is an authoritative resource on what to expect during withdrawal and recovery. It provides information that can be very reassuring during any stage of this process, including a list of common symptoms with helpful explanations.

Hi LesliAsh thanks for the reply.  Yaa I'm  just glad for the occasional good 6 hour night.  I have read that many are worse off.  Very greatfull for this sight I thought I was going crazy. I've been  on benzos for about 3 years.  The doctors keep saying that it wasn't that long or high of a dose 2mg klonopin a day plus intermittent Tempzepam Ristorils for sleep.  Boy are they in denial or covering up.  I will create a signature shortly.  Thanks Again.

[50...]

You’re very welcome, we’re glad you’re here.

Yeah, my doctor (a psychiatrist) told me that there was no chance that I had become dependent on nearly six years of 2-4 mg of Ativan, and that even the high of 4 mg was considered a low dose.

By what standards? It certainly brought the last few years of my life to a screeching halt. ::)

I’m sure you’ll be fine though, especially since you’re able to get six hours of sleep once in a while – that’s pretty good, believe it or not. :thumbsup:

• Popular Now

• [Lo...]