I'm new here

[Ke...]

It took me a long time to create my own account here. I'm currently 207 days post benzo. I've been on this site numerous times for information and I have the Benzo Recovery tips taped to my bedroom wall. I'll be back soon to share my story.

Glad to be here although today is not a great day.

Hello Keiki90034 :hug: Welcome to BenzoBuddies.

I am so glad you decided to join, and pleased to hear that Benzobuddies has helped you already.  I'm sorry today is a bad day for you and that you continue to have symptoms.  It’s not unusual to be symptomatic this far out.  It can take a lot of time for many of us to heal after complete withdrawal.  Hang in there, these symptoms are temporary and will resolve with more time.

You will find some very valuable support and information on the forum.  Our members are happy to share their personal experiences with you and support you. Please feel free to browse the boards and post questions to any of the dedicated threads.

The Ashton Manual, is a great resource for understanding the effect benzo’s have on our body.  It provides withdrawal information and includes a list of common symptoms 

I will leave a couple of links:

Professor Ashtons Manual

Post withdrawal recovery support.

When you have a chance please write a signature line that will appear at the bottom of each post, describing your medication history. Here are the directions to do that: Create a signature

Welcome aboard

Magrita