Milk titration in fridge over night?

[wa...]

I'm planning on practising titration on my current dose, so just make milk titration from 0.5mg pill and then use syringe to take some out (= one of my 3 daily doses of 0.375mg).

Just interested to know (tho its not current right now) if its possible to store milk titration in the fridge for the next day? Does storing do any harm to the med?

I'm planning on practising titration on my current dose, so just make milk titration from 0.5mg pill and then use syringe to take some out (= one of my 3 daily doses of 0.375mg).

Just interested to know (tho its not current right now) if its possible to store milk titration in the fridge for the next day? Does storing do any harm to the med?

Absolutely! You can store it up to about 3 days. Just make sure you shake it up well again.

Eljay already answered your question...but I wanted to let you know...I save my titration mix for two days....I have been doing that for a while....I started it when I hit the .5mg mark...and it has been going pretty well....

TC :)