29 days and today was the first day I was 100% symptom free!!!

[Ro...]

I'm sure it was just a window and I'll wake up tomorrow feeling like poo again, but today I was completely symptom free all day. I was about to go to my rental trailer and paint the inside and cleaned it up and got it ready to rent. Finally. I've been waiting 3 weeks to feel good enough to do that and today was that day!!! My brain was quick and clear, no jitters, no anxiety, no dizziness. Omg, first time I've felt normal in over a year. Thank God for today. I really needed this blast of hope.

I'm sure it was just a window and I'll wake up tomorrow feeling like poo again, but today I was completely symptom free all day. I was about to go to my rental trailer and paint the inside and cleaned it up and got it ready to rent. Finally. I've been waiting 3 weeks to feel good enough to do that and today was that day!!! My brain was quick and clear, no jitters, no anxiety, no dizziness. Omg, first time I've felt normal in over a year. Thank God for today. I really needed this blast of hope.

That is so good to hear, for u and us.  Congratulations!!

So happy for you and pray you have many more great days! As a matter of fact I pray that this great day will last forever.

That is sooo good to hear.  :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: for u and the rest of us!