Ativan wrecked my life

[hi...]

About 18 months ago started ativan. Since then, my life has been hell. lost everything can't eat anymore. don't  know what to do anymore.

went from 2.25 mg to 0,27 mg in 6 months, now i'm stuck

the food stuff is driving me crazy

Hello  histaminetroubletoo :hug: Welcome to Benzobuddies!

We are glad you joined our community, you will get plenty of support here. I am sorry for what you are going through right now, It will get better. Sounds like you tapered quite fast.  The rule of thumb is to reduce the daily dose by somewhere between 5% and 10% every 10 - 14 days. You can taper slower than this, whatever feels comfortable, the aim is to try to keep symptoms manageable.

I would suggest that you familiarise yourself with the Ashton Manual, It is a great resource for understanding the effect benzo’s have on our body.  It provides Tapering and withdrawal information and includes a list of common symptoms 

You will find some very valuable support and information on the forum.  Our members are happy to share their personal experiences with you and support you.. Please feel free to browse the boards and post questions to any of the dedicated threads.

I'll leave you a few links:

The Ashton Manual

Withdrawal Support

General Taper Plans

When you can, please add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  ”Create a signature”

Welcome aboard

Magrita