Magnisium and exercise

[wh...]

I joined the gym and started taking Magnesium for just 3 days It did not work well for me It has given a setback Was sleeping decently till I took Magnesium and started exercise .Looks like it took toll on my healing brain .Now brain feels like in acute phase of withdrawal  All wired and unable to switch off . I have thrown the magnesium in the dustbin No more experimentation Never knew even exercise can have negative effect on my super sensitive brain

Yes, exercise and supplements can mess with your recovery early on.  You are 5 months out, which is still pretty early in the WD game for most?  That is why I typically recommend staying away from anything to help with sleep, especially Rx drugs.  Exercise early in the morning should be OK for most? 

Many things work paradoxically for some people going through WD.  Another person said magnesium made them alert and awake rather than sleepy. 

Also, the old saying, "if it isn't broken, don't try to fix it" rings true here.  If you were getting some sleep, why introduce something else into the WD mix?

At any rate, your sleep will even out over time and it will return.  You will get past this.  Hang in there.