Today marks 4 weeks benzo free and I couldn't be happier!!!

[Ro...]

Today marks 4 weeks off the poison. Things have gotten much better from where I started. The dizziness has calmed down, the anxiety rushes aren't as frequent or intense, my brain isn't foggy all the time, I started the keto sorry and it's helped a TON. I'm still having symptoms, but I'm starting to see hope. I've been able to leave my house periodically, run errands, Dr appts etc. When I first jumped I was in bed for 2 weeks. There is light at the end. Those of you that have just jumped, I'm here to tell you, stay strong, it does get better:) the windows are amazing, you'll get there!!!

Congrats on getting the first month done. The success stories board is for those who have been off for at least two months, as sometimes withdrawal symptoms take a while to fully settle down. I wish you all the best and encourage you to post a success story in another month!

JKS

Jks, I posted this in "benzo free celebration" not the "success story section" I am 100% benzo free and I am celebrating. I will however do a 2 month progress report I'm the success story section when I reach that point

I'm happy to update that I have had 3 days in a row 100% symptom free. This has been such a great window. Every morning I wake up waiting for the wave but so far 3 days with nothing. It's been amazing!!!!

Today marks 4 weeks off the poison. Things have gotten much better from where I started. The dizziness has calmed down, the anxiety rushes aren't as frequent or intense, my brain isn't foggy all the time, I started the keto sorry and it's helped a TON. I'm still having symptoms, but I'm starting to see hope. I've been able to leave my house periodically, run errands, Dr appts etc. When I first jumped I was in bed for 2 weeks. There is light at the end. Those of you that have just jumped, I'm here to tell you, stay strong, it does get better:) the windows are amazing, you'll get there!!!

Congrats to you, Rondogunz!

I also began the keto diet about 4 weeks ago, and I have noticed a lot of improvement! I'm glad you're beginning to see hope as hope has recently decided to enter my vocabulary.

Stay strong, and continue to share your progress!

-hope4hope

• 3 weeks later...
I've been ok, symptoms came back pretty hard last week, super stiff neck, flu like symptoms, dizziness, derealization, sweats, etc. It's finally calmed down a little bit and I was able to exercise today. They come and go, I have awarrior mentality about it, so I just keep pushing no matter what I'm feeling and accept that this is my life for a while and to live with it. Basically lol

Hello Rondogunz,

So glad to know that your symptoms calmed down today and that you are able to exercise. I also try to do aerobic (treadmill for 40-45 minutes) for 4-5 days a week no matter how I feel. Also, you have a good attitude in accepting you life for right now, since this is temporary and it will pass!

Sending you lots of hugs, love and heartfelt prayers for more healing your way!

Blessings!

Pi