What is the best natural supplements for sleep

[Vi...]

I'm not sleeping for 2 months now and have terrible head/scalp pain anxiety.

I'm 23 months out benzo and 2 months out remeron. I'm in hell for 2 months... sever head pain and anxiety

What help you get trough your acute when you could not sleep? Would like to know any natural sleeping aid.

Thanks

Vica

Sorry to learn of your lack of sleep.  If I am reading your signature correctly, you just jumped off remeron on Feb 26, 2018?  It is possible to still be in acute WD from remeron?  Acute can last up to 60 days or more for some.  Most sleep remedies do not work for those in acute WD or early on in WD?

Nothing really worked for me for more than a day or two.  But you could try Ashwagandha or any of the OTC (non-alcoholic) sleep aids.

There are also two commercial products that work well for many others.  Serelax and Somulin.

www.Somulin.com

www.Serelax.com

I would recommend only taking something 2-3 times per week so you don't develop a psychological and/or physical dependence on the sleep aid. 

Good luck  :thumbsup:

I am not in acute but have always had trouble sleeping.

Magnesium helps with sleep. If you don't want to take orally a hot epsom salt bath before bed can help. I have also had success with l-theanine and melatonin. I also use youtube relaxation videos; I like anything by Jason Stephenson.

2 months with 0 sleep? I mean none at all?! If thats the case you must be hallucinating something awful, Im awake now again over 30 hours, probably be 40 before I try sleep tonight....Most I was awake ever was 65 hours, at that point all I ever had was HORRIBLE Tiredness, other then that I never been sick

I cannot Imagine 2 months with 0 sleep

[ec...]
Has anyone tried Seriphos?  I just ordered some, I've read a lot of reviews on it and it seems to really help some people.

Hi Vica, sorry to hear you are having bad insomnia. I don't have any great advice, but just wanted to say hi and hope you feel better.

Hi Vica .Insomnia in acute withdrawal is hell. Only OTC that helped me to sleep was promethazine /phenargan .Even Unisom sometimes helped me .

Has anyone tried Seriphos?  I just ordered some, I've read a lot of reviews on it and it seems to really help some people.

Yup, tried that early on.  Didn't help me sleep, but helped with the cortisol surges/rushes I used to get.  I was advised to take in earlier in the day as it went paradoxal on me and kept me awake.  Hopefully it will work for you?  Ashwagandha and Bocappa seem to work for some.

[ec...]

Yup, tried that early on.  Didn't help me sleep, but helped with the cortisol surges/rushes I used to get.  I was advised to take in earlier in the day as it went paradoxal on me and kept me awake.  Hopefully it will work for you?  Ashwagandha and Bocappa seem to work for some.

Good to hear it helped with the cortisol surges....I have those pretty much 24/7, so I'm hoping it will help me.